Kelty Hearts on the slide ?

Pampabay

Re the accusation that the thread was just thumping Ferguson. I’m a Rangers and Kelty Hearts man so I have great admiration for Ferguson as a player I’m just lacking confidence in him(so far) as a coach. The players he’s brought in are(to my mind) no better than the players he has let go and Nimmo is better than all of them he brought in plus he’s the type of player Kelty needs to play in midfield. 

I reckon he thought he couldn’t play skip and Nimmo in the midfield together and I think that was an error of judgement.

If you change a team you disturb its rhythm and you need to make sure the players you bring in are better than the players you put out and to my mind that is in doubt.

Lets see how things go against Camelon on Saturday, hopefully it will all come together and if it does I’ll be delighted to eat my words, we all want  the best for Kelty. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Pampabay said:

Re the accusation that the thread was just thumping Ferguson. I’m a Rangers and Kelty Hearts man so I have great admiration for Ferguson as a player I’m just lacking confidence in him(so far) as a coach. The players he’s brought in are(to my mind) no better than the players he has let go and Nimmo is better than all of them he brought in plus he’s the type of player Kelty needs to play in midfield. 

I reckon he thought he couldn’t play skip and Nimmo in the midfield together and I think that was an error of judgement.

If you change a team you disturb its rhythm and you need to make sure the players you bring in are better than the players you put out and to my mind that is in doubt.

Lets see how things go against Camelon on Saturday, hopefully it will all come together and if it does I’ll be delighted to eat my words, we all want  the best for Kelty. 

Well balanced opinion Pampa!

I'm not 100% on Feguson yet either but I do think Dodd & Graham are great captures. It may well be next season before we can truly judge the success of the appointment.

8 hours ago, Midge said:

Could be right but I’d heard interest was being shown in a young keeper from Dumfries who’d played recently in the Lowland League.

There was a lad who was at queen of south, young lad he was released as budget wasn't available and he's been picked up again but can't recall who for possibly montrose? Think that's who u may on about.

16 minutes ago, Hertz1874 said:

There was a lad who was at queen of south, young lad he was released as budget wasn't available and he's been picked up again but can't recall who for possibly montrose? Think that's who u may on about.

Sam Henderson? Played on loan at East Kilbride and has been released from QOTS and now at Peterhead

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Not sure that makes any sense?

I like your patter midge and your cone references have been good value, but you do seem to have a loathing for Mr Ferguson specifically.

Makes sense to me mate if he’d replaced Courts instead of other way around we’d be discussing an avalanche not a slide.

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Well balanced opinion Pampa!

I'm not 100% on Feguson yet either but I do think Dodd & Graham are great captures. It may well be next season before we can truly judge the success of the appointment.

Pampa starts the thread clearly not happy about something but he’s a Rangers man who claims to be a Kelty fan so his views are well balanced. 

I’m an East Stirlingshire man, giving my opinion, backed up by facts but I seem to be loathing Ferguson?

I think your judgement is clouded due to Gogsy thinking I’m from Glenrothes. I’m no even from Fife ffs 

1 hour ago, Midge said:

Pampa starts the thread clearly not happy about something but he’s a Rangers man who claims to be a Kelty fan so his views are well balanced. 

I’m an East Stirlingshire man, giving my opinion, backed up by facts but I seem to be loathing Ferguson?

I think your judgement is clouded due to Gogsy thinking I’m from Glenrothes. I’m no even from Fife ffs 

Gogsy in no way shapes my opinions on here. He is however, possibly the best on the whole forum for getting a bite though!

I saw a wee trend in your posts and made my own conclusion, it may well be incorrect and I'm happy to take your word on it if I am wrong.  I'm just a passionate Kelty fan who loves the game from a playing and watching perspective so you will always get a balanced view from me :)

Midge must have been the gobby one after the match at Shire starting a rammy. Clearly has an agenda against Ferguson, he’s not even a Kelty fan but has such a big opinion.

Having watched Ferguson’s training sessions and spoken to him he has been fantastic so far in the way he goes about his business and I believe the players are enjoying his training and preparation also. 

Remember Tam hadn’t played any of the so called ‘big guns’ in the league other than the 3-2 win at BSC who have got better considerably since then.

6 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

Midge must have been the gobby one after the match at Shire starting a rammy. Clearly has an agenda against Ferguson, he’s not even a Kelty fan but has such a big opinion.

When debate is lost, slander becomes  the tool of the loser.

No one seems to be mentioning EKs brilliant form and BSC we have lost only twice this season so yes room for improvement but both managers have lost games and in some of the previous draws if it had been a boxing match it would’ve got stopped so to speak 

Mon Kelty 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

No one seems to be mentioning EKs brilliant form and BSC we have lost only twice this season so yes room for improvement but both managers have lost games and in some of the previous draws if it had been a boxing match it would’ve got stopped so to speak 

Mon Kelty 

It was always going to be tough in this league. Mainly because EK pretty much always have brilliant form. They are a determined bunch and are always hard to beat. Only lost one league match with 2/3rds of the season played 

6 minutes ago, PELE said:

It was always going to be tough in this league. Mainly because EK pretty much always have brilliant form. They are a determined bunch and are always hard to beat. Only lost one league match with 2/3rds of the season played 

Goes even further back than that, in the last 12 months they've lost just twice in the league - CSS this season and at Stirling to lose the title last season. Jeanfield and Edinburgh City their only cup defeats in that time.

16 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Goes even further back than that, in the last 12 months they've lost just twice in the league - CSS this season and at Stirling to lose the title last season. Jeanfield and Edinburgh City their only cup defeats in that time.

The Stirling game must have really hurt them. Maybe made them more determined this season.

Archived