Kelty Hearts on the slide ?

Pampabay

1 minute ago, Midge said:

No agenda here whatsoever and I’m sure others are only saying told you so. Your club was very much on the up and heading in the right direction. Don’t think anyone inside or outside of Kelty expected you to waltz through this league,  as others have already stated there’s a huge gulf between the top half a dozen clubs and anything you’ve came up against in the past. The facts are though that when Tam left you were joint top of the league with Kilby , who don’t forget lost their manager only a week earlier. It may only be one defeat in nine as you point out but another fact is you are now 11 points behind. 

Fair point.

Manager was in the door at EK 2 month, our previous manager much much longer hence players very used to methods.

EK look like they have appointed within with little change, we went the other way to take the club to the next level on and off the pitch. With that comes a natural change.

Lets see how it pans out giving the time and resources to compete at this level. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably unfair to judge Ferguson on this season. I'm sure the board at Kelty would be thinking, be competitive this first season and then look to build. Regardless of results this season, Ferguson will have had half a season to get to know the club, the players and the league and will get to build his own team next season. I'd like to see Kelty do well because they took a bold step joining the EoS last season and it'd be great to see another Fife team in the league.

13 minutes ago, Pampabay said:

The management and committee of Kelty Hearts have shown great vision and very hard work to make the place into what it is and all respect and thanks to them. The point I raised was not intended to criticise but I left the game yesterday thinking... what has this guy actually brought to Kelty ? A strange formation(at least to my mind) 

i just don’t think he has come in and improved the team. Where are the players you might not have known about but he knows through being so widely connected in the game. I’m just looking for something he’s done that grabs the headlines but instead I think a bit of fizz has gone out of the team. 

I’ll be at the friendly on Tuesday and at the match on Saturday and I hope I can post that it’s clicked and we are looking at the Kelty momentum that we saw in the past.

You said in a previous post your concerned, we don’t want any of our supporters concerned and like to think we are open and very approachable. I probably give more than I should on here tbh.

Get a hold of me at Tuesday’s or Saturday’s match and I’d genuinely give my time to answer any concerns you have if at all possible.

Re the reply from KEFC, the concerns I raised have been addressed, I’ll not prolong this discussion, sincerely hope that your outstanding effort and contribution is amply rewarded by the results on the Park, that’s what we all want. 

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Aye that will be a load of shite . Your different accounts on here are well into double figures, you're fooling nobody. :)

Gogsy I’ve absolutely nothing against Kelty Hearts. Know many players past and present and most are top notch guys but I will say it as I see it. It’s a football forum not a popularity contest. You on the other hand are a complete tool, spending you’re entire life here jumping from forum to forum noising up all and sundry and I suspect the sole reason many posters are revelling in your clubs current plight.

We are in a transition at mo and not getting beat , still 3rd in league and manager trying out a few things, if he didn’t how would he know what he had at his disposal, boy needs time just like Klopp got at Liverpool n now look at them 

Just hoping we get back to the winning ways and a braw run to the end of season then who knows 

Does 3rd get us into Irn bru cup ??

4 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

We are in a transition at mo and not getting beat , still 3rd in league and manager trying out a few things, if he didn’t how would he know what he had at his disposal, boy needs time just like Klopp got at Liverpool n now look at them 

Just hoping we get back to the winning ways and a braw run to the end of season then who knows 

Does 3rd get us into Irn bru cup ??

As it stands although it could change top 4 open Irn Bru. 3rd 4th play off a preliminary for 1st round entry. It seems to change season to season however.

10 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Good to see kefc has green dotted this one :)

The 1st part Gordon:) I don’t think your a tool. You do noise up which is a bit banter at times although yesterday on Twitter over stepped the line hence the block. 

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

Midge has  posted on here many times in the past under different accounts, hes a troll and most people who have been posting on here for a while can recognise his patter.

MIDGE : Someone who, even when everyone is against them, continues to stand up for what is right, no matter the odds,

GOGSY : a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

1 hour ago, kefc said:

The 1st part Gordon:) I don’t think your a tool. You do noise up which is a bit banter at times although yesterday on Twitter over stepped the line hence the block. 

If it wasn’t for the second part please please please  take it back :lol:

Midge has  posted on here many times in the past under different accounts, hes a troll and most people who have been posting on here for a while can recognise his patter.

Gogsy taking the moral high ground by accusing a fellow poster of being a troll is rather amusing to say the least. Dont know how many accounts midge has had, and nor do i care, but he has owned you on here tonight.

Im aware that he has made plenty of valid points tonight. And your defence is to go straight for the trolI and multiple accounts deflection tactic. you thrive on trolling all over the site. You give it out but cant take it back. And i have no intrest in your wee mind games of whats going on here. Its a football forum that i spend a bit of time on when im bored. It dosent consume me. Unlike yourself.

29 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Gogsy taking the moral high ground by accusing a fellow poster of being a troll is rather amusing to say the least. Dont know how many accounts midge has had, and nor do i care, but he has owned you on here tonight.

Midge ( of many names) patter is actually no too bad on here at times tbf, even had a wee chuckle at the “Cone” Kelty posts.

It’s just a game of fitbaw at the end of the day, some have vested interests, some genuine supporters, some nuetrals. As long as it’s banter with no agendas and no getting personal then suppose it’s a decent place to debate and get your info.

I wouldn’t say Kelty hearts are on the slide, they are in a much stronger league than the EOS last year. I feel that the fans have underestimated the opponents rather than the management being . A lot of lowland league players like juniors super league players (pre exodus) have experience of playing professional / pro youth football but couldn’t commit to full time football for one reason or another. So the quality of players is very good.

I wouldn’t say Kelty hearts are on the slide, they are in a much stronger league than the EOS last year. I feel that the fans have underestimated the opponents rather than the management being . A lot of lowland league players like juniors super league players (pre exodus) have experience of playing professional / pro youth football but couldn’t commit to full time football for one reason or another. So the quality of players is very good.

Management being to blame **

Archived