Todays scores 12/1

GNU_Linux

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really?!  Think your are just hurting mate that you got deservedly beaten by a lower division team. Funny how it is always the refs fault!
Your posts are usualy quiete sensible bc57
But your getting carried away tonight in your delight at getting a victory today , i thought game could have swung anyway today and i was impressed by a good lanark team today but to say a totally inept and out off his depth ref had nothing 2 do with the result is complete nonsense [emoji849]
The first pen was a dive that he fell for and the 2nd pen was the most ridiculous descion ive saw in years , the lanark full back run's in2 our box slips an falls on his face , our c/half then slips and falls on top off him and ref gives a pen ? No one in the park thought was a pen aparr from the ref ? U never saw it ? Come on ffs !!!
Our 1st red , our man get's fouled twice and he doesn't blow for a foul before the sllde tackle ? U mibby deserved your win but if your saying the ref had no bearing on the game then frankly your talking absolute nonsense [emoji849]

Talbot 3-1 Cumnock

Swirling winds & driving rain made playing conditions very difficult.
Talbot got off to a flyer & took an early lead when a clever move on the left saw Jamie Glasgow all alone inside the box, he rolled the ball across the Cumnock goal, where Dwayne Hyslop netted from close range.
Cumnock were growing in confidence as the half wore on.
New lad centre half Alan Murdoch, rose above the Talbot defence to nod home a corner from the left to get his team level after half an hours play.

Half time Talbot 1-1 Cumnock

Cumnock started well & had the ball in the Talbot net, but the ref awarded Talbot a throw in as the ball had left the field in the built up.
Talbot brought on Graham Wilson, & Mark Shankland, for the last 15mns of the game. Both lads scored in the later stages to give Talbot a comfortable 3-1 victory.
Mr William Wilson, & his assistants handled the hard fought game very well.
MOM Stephen Wilson, give Talbot good width on the right, very creative, & hard working.
Graham Gracie had a tough debut for Cumnock, picking up an injury late in the game & having to leave the field. But he will be top scorer for Cumnock at the end of the season.

2 hours ago, KRFC87 said:

Hurting? It's Saturday night mate im loving life emoji2.png just saying i think i remember you creating one chance through your own doing, your 3 goals came from referee's decisions, hardly deservedly beaten. Your keeper made two great saves that kept you in it, second pen was embarrasing and the third, your striker was offside, when's the last game you seen that had 5 goals in it with 4 of them coming from the spot?

Poor game expected better from both teams Lanarks first two pens were a joke Kilsyths pen the same,first red red all day second red the same five minutes of madness from Kilsyth saw Kilsyth against medda earlier this season so capable of a lot better Lanark much the same as last season edge the game as I thought they wanted it more .

Big No3 of Lanark back after long time out with illness scored a hatrick might not forget today for a while as a neutral enjoyed the madness

13 minutes ago, Mr Prez said:

Poor game expected better from both teams Lanarks first two pens were a joke Kilsyths pen the same,first red red all day second red the same five minutes of madness from Kilsyth saw Kilsyth against medda earlier this season so capable of a lot better Lanark much the same as last season edge the game as I thought they wanted it more .

Big No3 of Lanark back after long time out with illness scored a hatrick might not forget today for a while as a neutral enjoyed the madness

Your saying Kilsyths pen was a joke? Lanarks  3rd pen was, the other two never, but when the goalie comes out and tries to take the Kilsyth player out, clearly catches him, just because he never went down and tries to carry on doesn't mean it wasn't a foul, what game were you watching?

6 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Your saying Kilsyths pen was a joke? Lanarks  3rd pen was, the other two never, but when the goalie comes out and tries to take the Kilsyth player out, clearly catches him, just because he never went down and tries to carry on doesn't mean it wasn't a foul, what game were you watching?

Your game the same one as you watched the first 3 pens of the game were not pens imo which was a neutral opinion Kilsyth were poor today the same as the ref Kilsyth are better than what I saw on the day hope the ref is to

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

The buffs are def taking their lack of discipline from the mad wee manager on the touchline..... The guys a bit of salt and chilli chicken short of the full box.. 

Buffs seen to only to be motivated when playing against Beith for some reason!  I don't give them a second thought! 

2 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Your posts are usualy quiete sensible bc57
But your getting carried away tonight in your delight at getting a victory today , i thought game could have swung anyway today and i was impressed by a good lanark team today but to say a totally inept and out off his depth ref had nothing 2 do with the result is complete nonsense emoji849.png
The first pen was a dive that he fell for and the 2nd pen was the most ridiculous descion ive saw in years , the lanark full back run's in2 our box slips an falls on his face , our c/half then slips and falls on top off him and ref gives a pen ? No one in the park thought was a pen aparr from the ref ? U never saw it ? Come on ffs !!!
Our 1st red , our man get's fouled twice and he doesn't blow for a foul before the sllde tackle ? U mibby deserved your win but if your saying the ref had no bearing on the game then frankly your talking absolute nonsense emoji849.png

I'm embarrassed for you.

So, the ref is the only reason you lost?

3 hours ago, KRFC87 said:

Hurting? It's Saturday night mate im loving life emoji2.png just saying i think i remember you creating one chance through your own doing, your 3 goals came from referee's decisions, hardly deservedly beaten. Your keeper made two great saves that kept you in it, second pen was embarrasing and the third, your striker was offside, when's the last game you seen that had 5 goals in it with 4 of them coming from the spot?

You have a poor memory then.  We hit the bar in the first half and your keeper had two excellent saves early in the second half.     Poorest losers we have come across all season.

Like i said, you hit the bar from the chance you created, the two saves from our keeper were off the back of our mistakes at the back letting you straight in (which you's still missed)...fyi, we also hit the bar, right im out now, too busy enjoying myself to be on here

I'm embarrassed for you.
Are u thick ? Read my post again , i said the game could have went anyway against a good lanark side , and no it wasnt just the ref , but the game changed on your 2nd pen that only the ref saw in the whole ground , well apart from u funny that eh , we hit the bar too and your keeper had 2 tremendous saves or do u have a selective memory too ?

5 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:
22 minutes ago, bc57 said:
I'm embarrassed for you.

Are u thick ? Read my post again , i said the game could have went anyway against a good lanark side , and no it wasnt just the ref , but the game changed on your 2nd pen that only the ref saw in the whole ground , well apart from u funny that eh , we hit the bar too and your keeper had 2 tremendous saves or do u have a selective memory too ?

OK. If you want to be pedantic, read my earlier posts again and see what I said about our second penalty.

1 hour ago, Mr Prez said:

Sorry we didn't meet your expectations but, we'll take the victory nonetheless.  I am sure you will be impressed by the number of young lads we are bringing on and, as I explained , we had far from a full strength side out so, not a bad outcome all things considered.  Good to see you today and hope we have the pleasure of you and your brother's company before the season end.

A trully breathtaking implosion from Kilwinning today. Nothing in it 1st half and although Shelvey missed 2 when clean through for us - Buffs played really well. An entertaining goalless 1st half.

2nd period - the Buffs 9 Wardrop got a 2nd yellow for retaliation and it went downhill from there. Strain also red-carded as should the Buffs 3 have been but think ref was concerned about game being abandoned. We stayed out of the chaos and kept our discipline which was the key. Shame as Kilwinning have been on a good run and it was a good competitive game til then 

36 minutes ago, bc57 said:

Amazed that you expected better from us when we were playing against a team two divisions above us and still won, in not the best of conditions.  You must have come with extremely high expectations of us today!  Not saying we were world beaters but, I did explain we were well below full strength.    We are miles better than last season, as our record shows. We would have lost this game last season, and a few others beside this one.  

Right you I said I expected better based on yous are meant to be better today yous were much the same as last season nothing contraversial I said there then ,let's not go down the road of two divisions above would be expecting to win I'm sure that's the way of it at home

On the day two teams were poor yous imo won because yous wanted it more imo 

Drove up from Denny to see the game on the day it's was a poor game but I enjoyed the madness

Stoap being mincey n git a blue hat :whistle

Archived