Todays scores 12/1

GNU_Linux

9 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Thats a great result, heard Craigmark we’re struggling for players the day, through work and injuries

Looked like a normal starting eleven. Bench had some youngsters  making up numbers. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looked like a normal starting eleven. Bench had some youngsters  making up numbers. 

Just what i heard bud from a boy that was asked to go help out the day

Just now, bc57 said:

Sour grapes in the extreme.  Your centre half could easily have seen red for his first yellow and he booted our guy up in the air for his 2nd. Your guys barely said anything for the straight red - it was a stonewaller.

Our first pen was soft, as was your penalty.  Our 2nd, I genuinely couldn't say from where I was and the third was a definite penalty.

I thought we deserved our victory - interesting you make no comment about us competing so well against you despite the two divisions between us.

No sour grapes at all, it's as I seen it, you've agreed your first pen was soft, your second was a joke, as I said our first red was a definite red, but what I said was it shouldn't have happened as it was a clear foul for us on the lead up, sorry if I never mentioned about you competing which you did, I can see why your top of league 2 and I wish you all the best on winning it, I hope you do and I'm sure you will

4 minutes ago, nearly man said:

I was under the impression it was in the area if not fair enough, the Meadow number 9 was well offside when he picked up the ball that led to the penalty sometimes you get wee breaks like our penalty but the point I was trying to make was Beith deserved to win today and anything else would have been a travesty.

Just ignore him he's clearly raging that his gang got beaten today. :whistle

27 minutes ago, bc57 said:

Sour grapes in the extreme.  Your centre half could easily have seen red for his first yellow and he booted our guy up in the air for his 2nd. Your guys barely said anything for the straight red - it was a stonewaller.

Our first pen was soft, as was your penalty.  Our 2nd, I genuinely couldn't say from where I was and the third was a definite penalty.

I thought we deserved our victory - interesting you make no comment about us competing so well against you despite the two divisions between us.

Sour Grapes your arse, had it not been for an abysmal refereeing performance (and not just the penalty decisions) Lanark would be out the cup.  Good luck for the rest of the tourny, but i reckon you'll need that ref for the remainder of games to progress further

22 minutes ago, KRFC87 said:

Sour Grapes your arse, had it not been for an abysmal refereeing performance (and not just the penalty decisions) Lanark would be out the cup.  Good luck for the rest of the tourny, but i reckon you'll need that ref for the remainder of games to progress further

Really?!  Think your are just hurting mate that you got deservedly beaten by a lower division team. Funny how it is always the refs fault!

16 minutes ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

I’d have had Sheridan, Wilson and Green of Beith in my team when I was playing.
But then, I played rugby.

Rugby .. A cracking game and I played it myself for ten years....... Proper man's game and you don't get moaning wee midgets like spence and latta playing rugby. :thumsup2

44 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Yep it was a normal starting eleven for Craigmark. Great result for them, did not see that coming. Who took team today? Thought their manager Gregg was hard done by tbh.

Lawrie dinwoodie. 

A game on a heavy pitch with a whistle happy ref was never going to be a classic, buffs had most of possession first half but bankies missed some good chances too. Nicky little opened the scoring with a very well taken volley.From then on it descended into farce from a kilwinning perspective. First player kicked out after being fouled himself, one went for dissent and then another was booked for dissent and then thought it would be wise to gesture at the linesman and was promptly given a second yellow.

Really?!  Think your are just hurting mate that you got deservedly beaten by a lower division team. Funny how it is always the refs fault!
Hurting? It's Saturday night mate im loving life [emoji2] just saying i think i remember you creating one chance through your own doing, your 3 goals came from referee's decisions, hardly deservedly beaten. Your keeper made two great saves that kept you in it, second pen was embarrasing and the third, your striker was offside, when's the last game you seen that had 5 goals in it with 4 of them coming from the spot?

Comfortable victory in the end for Hurlford today, but they took the hard route. Two up inside three minutes and it could have been five or six as they blew Perthshire away in the first half hour.

Then five minutes before HT a good cross into the box caused all sorts of bother with GP eventually being awarded a penalty and Adam Hodge being red carded for handball.
HT 2-1
Second half was more even, but Hurlford still had more of the ball, just less chance. Eventually settled by another penalty for handball with Liam Caddis completing his hatrick. Horrible day to watch football, but glad to be in the hat for the 3rd round.

Good luck to Perthshire for the rest of the season.

Finally, a word to the ref Euan Birch. I thought he had a good game. If only we had more like him.

Archived