Todays scores 12/1

GNU_Linux

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Maybe wrong with 12, more like 14. Officials won that for you lot.

In all honesty I don't know what game you were watching Beith were by far the better side today, fortunate with the penalty which many Beith supporters said was extremely soft but denied a stonewaller for one in the first half how the officials gave that outside the box I don't know, the officials that said had no other contentious decisions that I can think of.

In all honesty I don't know what game you were watching Beith were by far the better side today, fortunate with the penalty which many Beith supporters said was extremely soft but denied a stonewaller for one in the first half how the officials gave that outside the box I don't know, the officials that said had no other contentious decisions that I can think of.

The one on Peter was just outside the box.

6 minutes ago, nearly man said:

The penalty you got wasn’t a penalty. The ‘stonewaller’ wasn’t in the box and it looked to me as if Gow got the ball (will have to wait for the highlights to be sure) every 50/50 went your way. Jared with an excellent challenge halfway through the second half yet the ref gave you a free kick with the Beith players wanting Jared sent off. The ref couldn’t even agree with the linesman with numerous goal kicks/corners. Embarrassing display.

Craigmark  5 - Gartcairn 1.
Gartcairn down to 7 men at finish and think manager sent off as well. 

Thats a great result, heard Craigmark we’re struggling for players the day, through work and injuries

Port Glasgow 1-2 Arthurlie 

Well today was a funny one first-half nothing much to say except from the heavy wind and rain in the blue sky had an effect that no one could really control it with port Glasgow having the better of the play but the 2nd half seen us get hold of the play and 2 crackers from josh payne and hal bohme who came right from a corner which we used the wind to our advantage but port Glasgow got a late goal back but didn't spark much for a comeback 

overall we weren't great but we showed enough to get through a decent port glasgow side 

Mon The Lie Now

23 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

The penalty you got wasn’t a penalty. The ‘stonewaller’ wasn’t in the box and it looked to me as if Gow got the ball (will have to wait for the highlights to be sure) every 50/50 went your way. Jared with an excellent challenge halfway through the second half yet the ref gave you a free kick with the Beith players wanting Jared sent off. The ref couldn’t even agree with the linesman with numerous goal kicks/corners. Embarrassing display.

You really are raging aren't you :lol:

29 minutes ago, nearly man said:

I was under the impression it was in the area if not fair enough, the Meadow number 9 was well offside when he picked up the ball that led to the penalty sometimes you get wee breaks like our penalty but the point I was trying to make was Beith deserved to win today and anything else would have been a travesty.

1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

3 goals for Lanark, 3 pens, 2 of which were dodgy, 2nd pen an absolute disgrace, guy knocks the ball forward, slips, ball runs through to the keeper, ref points to the spot lol, 2 reds for Kilsyth as well, don't get me wrong, Drew Wingate dives into the tackle and I would say a red was correct, but it shouldn't have got to that stage as it was a clear foul to Kilsyth on the run up to it which the ref chose to ignore, big Tully sent off for second yellow which just shows you what collecting 1st ridiculous yellow cards can do, if you wore red today you got booked, if you wore blue of Lanark you got away with every tackle commited and never got booked so that's where the grievance is with Tully's second yellow

Sour grapes in the extreme.  Your centre half could easily have seen red for his first yellow and he booted our guy up in the air for his 2nd. Your guys barely said anything for the straight red - it was a stonewaller.

Our first pen was soft, as was your penalty.  Our 2nd, I genuinely couldn't say from where I was and the third was a definite penalty.

I thought we deserved our victory - interesting you make no comment about us competing so well against you despite the two divisions between us.

Archived