Game Of The Day??????

It was spoiled for choice today with there being a good south of Scotland football league fixture list on and with Annan FC being in Stirling, and Lochmaben being in Castle Douglas, and Annan SOS being at Dumfries High School, didn’t feel like going to far today so it’s a hop skip and a jump to watch Mid-Annandale vs Heston Rovers for me, should be a good match up and the kind of game that could produce goals so that’s what swayed me, where are we heading today boys and girls? What will be the match not to miss? 

On 12/01/2019 at 09:27, South Fan said:

It was spoiled for choice today with there being a good south of Scotland football league fixture list on and with Annan FC being in Stirling, and Lochmaben being in Castle Douglas, and Annan SOS being at Dumfries High School, didn’t feel like going to far today so it’s a hop skip and a jump to watch Mid-Annandale vs Heston Rovers for me, should be a good match up and the kind of game that could produce goals so that’s what swayed me, where are we heading today boys and girls? What will be the match not to miss? 

I heard it was a great advert for South  league. Both teams playing some good football.  Game could have gone either way , and some great goalkeeping from both keepers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived