Elgin v Cowden

My first ever trip to Elgin’s stadium. Only 5 grounds in Scotland iv not been to and 2 of them (Peterhead and st mirren) iv been to their old grounds.

Big game for us, a win would take us above Elgin into 5th. I feel if we were to make 4th then now is the time to win a few games.

Fair size of squad at the moment, plenty options anyway. Fingers crossed they can blend well.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, big al said:

My first ever trip to Elgin’s stadium. Only 5 grounds in Scotland iv not been to and 2 of them (Peterhead and st mirren) iv been to their old grounds.

Big game for us, a win would take us above Elgin into 5th. I feel if we were to make 4th then now is the time to win a few games.

Fair size of squad at the moment, plenty options anyway. Fingers crossed they can blend well.

Don't get side tracked by all those distilleries on the road up.

Presume we'll be playing a 1-2-7 formation.

Deas at the back. Fraser and Malcolm in the middle.

Sheerin, Allan, Renton, Muirhead, Henvey, Cox and Swann up top. Play a high line and play the offside tap. Simples.

Not making this due to The 1975 but hoping that is a good omen (missing the game, not The 1975 whoever they are) and we collect 3 points.

Will be raging and ecstatic at the same time if that happens.

If Talbot is back would be great to see Malcolm if fit and Fraser in the middle. If not still want to see it but doubt Bolland will do it.

18 minutes ago, wulliemc said:

Not making this due to The 1975 but hoping that is a good omen (missing the game, not The 1975 whoever they are) and we collect 3 points.

If Talbot is back would be great to see Malcolm if fit and Fraser in the middle. If not still want to see it but doubt Bolland will do it.

1975 , a very good year

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Presume we'll be playing a 1-2-7 formation.

Deas at the back. Fraser and Malcolm in the middle.

Sheerin, Allan, Renton, Muirhead, Henvey, Cox and Swann up top. Play a high line and play the offside tap. Simples.

Swann played and scored last week. He'll therefore be dropped tomorrow.

I'll be at The 1975 too. Will need to see if we can get a round of 'When the Sun Shines' going.

1 hour ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Apathy has set in at another mediocre season.

It's a surprise that Elgin have not pushed up the leagues at least once.  You always seem to hover around the top end, but never kick on. Surely one of these seasons you will romp the league.

10 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Nae unless I or someone win the Euro millions and give the club a serious cash injection. Geography dictates we need to pay well over the odds to attract a decent quality player.

Agree, but you would think one of these seasons you would get the right mix and push on.

Archived