• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

My first ever trip to Elgin’s stadium. Only 5 grounds in Scotland iv not been to and 2 of them (Peterhead and st mirren) iv been to their old grounds.

Big game for us, a win would take us above Elgin into 5th. I feel if we were to make 4th then now is the time to win a few games.

Fair size of squad at the moment, plenty options anyway. Fingers crossed they can blend well.

10 minutes ago, big al said:

My first ever trip to Elgin’s stadium. Only 5 grounds in Scotland iv not been to and 2 of them (Peterhead and st mirren) iv been to their old grounds.

Big game for us, a win would take us above Elgin into 5th. I feel if we were to make 4th then now is the time to win a few games.

Fair size of squad at the moment, plenty options anyway. Fingers crossed they can blend well.

Don't get side tracked by all those distilleries on the road up.

1 minute ago, PELE said:

Don't get side tracked by all those distilleries on the road up.

Hopefully we do!

Presume we'll be playing a 1-2-7 formation.

Deas at the back. Fraser and Malcolm in the middle.

Sheerin, Allan, Renton, Muirhead, Henvey, Cox and Swann up top. Play a high line and play the offside tap. Simples.

Not making this due to The 1975 but hoping that is a good omen (missing the game, not The 1975 whoever they are) and we collect 3 points.

Will be raging and ecstatic at the same time if that happens.

If Talbot is back would be great to see Malcolm if fit and Fraser in the middle. If not still want to see it but doubt Bolland will do it.

18 minutes ago, wulliemc said:

Not making this due to The 1975 but hoping that is a good omen (missing the game, not The 1975 whoever they are) and we collect 3 points.

If Talbot is back would be great to see Malcolm if fit and Fraser in the middle. If not still want to see it but doubt Bolland will do it.

1975 , a very good year

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Presume we'll be playing a 1-2-7 formation.

Deas at the back. Fraser and Malcolm in the middle.

Sheerin, Allan, Renton, Muirhead, Henvey, Cox and Swann up top. Play a high line and play the offside tap. Simples.

Swann played and scored last week. He'll therefore be dropped tomorrow.

I'll be at The 1975 too. Will need to see if we can get a round of 'When the Sun Shines' going.

14 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Scary thing is I can remember 73:bairn

I remember 63...

1 hour ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Apathy has set in at another mediocre season.

It's a surprise that Elgin have not pushed up the leagues at least once.  You always seem to hover around the top end, but never kick on. Surely one of these seasons you will romp the league.

Nae unless I or someone win the Euro millions and give the club a serious cash injection. Geography dictates we need to pay well over the odds to attract a decent quality player.

10 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Nae unless I or someone win the Euro millions and give the club a serious cash injection. Geography dictates we need to pay well over the odds to attract a decent quality player.

Agree, but you would think one of these seasons you would get the right mix and push on.