Predictions 12/01/19

2 hours ago, SaintMan said:

Reckon Saints could maybe end Stranraer unbeaten and 100% record especially with it being Sean Sutherland in charge, anything can happen in that game.

Have been critical of Sean in the past but he seems to have changed his attitude of late which has lead to a big improvement in his refereeing. Hope it is permanent as we need a good standard in the South.

6 hours ago, info said:

Have been critical of Sean in the past but he seems to have changed his attitude of late which has lead to a big improvement in his refereeing. Hope it is permanent as we need a good standard in the South.

You must not be at many Stranraer games when he’s in charge then. Stranraer usual no 11 and 8 Baxter and Scott seem to get picked on from the games I’ve seen. The boys were maybe wrong in the past however sean seems to keeps a grudge, it looks like from a neutral point of view imo

33 minutes ago, Reserves said:

You must not be at many Stranraer games when he’s in charge then. Stranraer usual no 11 and 8 Baxter and Scott seem to get picked on from the games I’ve seen. The boys were maybe wrong in the past however sean seems to keeps a grudge, it looks like from a neutral point of view imo

Seriously??? :whistle

Look ..... I am not a fan of “Six Shooter Sean” ....The Fastest  Yellow Card  Disributor in SOS

But to say that you are neutral  .... really???

1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Seriously??? :whistle

Look ..... I am not a fan of “Six Shooter Sean” ....The Fastest  Yellow Card  Disributor in SOS

But to say that you are neutral  .... really???

Totally agree with you haha. Was more meaning if you weren’t a fan but had watched Stranraer 3/4 times you’d see this. Same 2 players every week when Sean is referee 

3 hours ago, ecclesbrother said:

Close game at Moffat I see. Good predictions gents 

Fair play to Uppers , deserved to win ! NS were poor on the day and the lads from Moffat were the better side end of story 

Archived