LL Relegation

Baxter's Nutmeg

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I think about this the more I can't see Whitehill beimg saved.

It's a shame for one of the teams that founded the league to get relegated because of the incompetence of the Selkirk board.

If the LL had any sense they would vote to keep them in.

If they decide to stick with the whole "no floodlight, no LL" patter then just punt the rest of the teams out the now.

It could be years before all the teams filter their way out.

My bets are that they will stick with it and Linlithgow Rose will come up with Bonnyrigg.

Personally I'd rather see the LL expanded to 18 teams and have 2 up 2 down.

A final act of desperation that unsurprisingly gathers no support whatsoever. The sh*tshow never ends.  
They've certainly made a meal of a few things over the last 2 seasons Rab.

They've driven away folk who truly care about the club and its a shame. Happened with us when Mackin was the chairman too.

Great news,Bonnyrigg strong favourites to win the conference playoffs and for me,Linlithgow Rose strong favourites to join them on application.

If the applications are all successful, surely the strong favourite would be whoever comes second in the EoS play off? Particularly if Broxburn don’t win it as if they do you could make an argument for lithgae being the second best team in EoS- you can’t if Penicuik or Bonnyrigg win it.

3 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:
Unsurprisingly classless from WW. Doon ye go. 

Championship (soon to be League One) forum for this pish

I'm talking about Whitehill Welfare so this is the correct forum, given they play in the Lowland League.

As a Linlithgow Rose fan I'd be embarrassed to go into the LL at the expense of Whitehill Welfare as a consequence of Selkirk going tits up and us having a good ground. It may be what the rules say but it would feel shitty.

Archived