LL Relegation

Baxter's Nutmeg

17 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Really that’s where you want to go. Imagine we must be the first club in the history of anything to play 30 miles from the hoose. Yeah but your right that’s what everybody in EoS & SoS leagues will be talking about, not the fact that we changed rules mid season just to save one club. Laying waste to any ambitions they had of being promoted. What was I thinking about. 

I'm fairly certain when yous were accepted it was nae t play over 30 miles away. 

Your still bitter aboot that tackle and have it in for ww. 

Imagine if aw this came from the star :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

I'm fairly certain when yous were accepted it was nae t play over 30 miles away. 

Your still bitter aboot that tackle and have it in for ww. 

Imagine if aw this came from the star :thumsup2

I seem to have touched a nerve. Bringing up the tackle on Adam Strachan is totally uncalled for. That lads playing career could be over and your throwing that at me.  Class real class.

3 hours ago, Midge said:

Or perhaps they are of the opinion they knew at the start of the season only one club would be leaving the division and now that one has it’s unfair that Whitehill or any other club in that position should be relegated in this way.

That's incorrect, as there's always a chance that two clubs can be relegated - this season if Cove win the play-off against Albion Rovers then Whitehill as club 15 would still be getting relegated.

8 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

That's incorrect, as there's always a chance that two clubs can be relegated - this season if Cove win the play-off against Albion Rovers then Whitehill as club 15 would still be getting relegated.

Does that mean club 14 go down now under same senario

3 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

That would also relegate the 14th placed team which nobody expected at the start of the season.

The constitution doesn't mention an EGM but a Special General Meeting

image.png.61586cff9ff59ced552fd855ce5af68a.png

So there's got to be 3 clubs involved in this if its happening.

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

That would also relegate the 14th placed team which nobody expected at the start of the season.

It does say In order to maintain a membership of sixteen clubs, the following will apply if there is an inequality between clubs entering and leaving the league through promotion and relegation: - could be argued that the first part of that would be fulfilled if Cove won the play-off as Albion would fill the 16th place?

20 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

I seem to have touched a nerve. Bringing up the tackle on Adam Strachan is totally uncalled for. That lads playing career could be over and your throwing that at me.  Class real class.

Too right you've touched a nerve nobody mentioned it being ww then you come in wi both feet and expect me/us to sit back. 

I'm Rosewell born and bred and will follow them no matter what league they're in in the forseeable but let's no aw play the high and mighty here,you've forgot where yous came from. 

Edited by newcastle broon

It does say In order to maintain a membership of sixteen clubs, the following will apply if there is an inequality between clubs entering and leaving the league through promotion and relegation: - could be argued that the first part of that would be fulfilled if Cove won the play-off as Albion would fill the 16th place?

I asked when it was decided that 15th would count as the bottom club if it meant 14th was also at risk of relegation laid out in B4 (b) (HL promoted, SPFL42 relegated to LL). The response:

image.thumb.png.3955258c6ca86ebc4f21b4c2aa4459a1.png

Well then, looks like relegation has been taken care and the only thing left to sort is who replaces Selkirk (unsure if 14th or 15th could even apply?) - surely they'll need to open up applications for that position at some point so they can choose from the licensed teams at the end of March.

Assuming of course the clubs don't get together and decide to change the rules - that would be very sneaky.

Edited by Ginaro

Just now, newcastle broon said:

Too right you've touched a nerve nobody mentioned it being ww then you come in wi both feet and expect me/us to sit back. 

I'm Rosewell born and bred and will follow them no matter what league they're in in the forseeable but let's no as play the high and mighty here,you've forgot where yous came from. 

As I said others mentioned Welfare before me. In any case you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where this is coming from.

I have an opinion, it’s my own opinion and I think it’s valid. You can throw whatever shit you like in my direction but you won’t stop me from posting.

Fact is I love my trips to Ferguson Park, it’s where we won our first and to date only trophy.  High and mighty geeusabrek.

5 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

As I said others mentioned Welfare before me. In any case you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where this is coming from.

I have an opinion, it’s my own opinion and I think it’s valid. You can throw whatever shit you like in my direction but you won’t stop me from posting.

Fact is I love my trips to Ferguson Park, it’s where we won our first and to date only trophy.  High and mighty geeusabrek.

Of course it's either ww or the star,they seem to be the only teams (ww at present) that are heading for bottom placed team. 

Who's stopping you from posting? 

It's good to get input from other teams fans in the league.

It's a fitba forum though there are gonnae be posts that are liked and disliked  :o  ?

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Of course it's either ww or the star,they seem to be the only teams (ww at present) that are heading for bottom placed team. 

Who's stopping you from posting? 

It's good to get input from other teams fans in the league.

It's a fitba forum though there are gonnae be posts that are liked and disliked  :o  ?

You went on the attack when no one was attacking you. The stuff about where we currently play and the tackle on Strachan was totally off point and completely unnecessary. 

2 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

It could go the other way. A team demanding a change of rules during the season to save their own skin does nothing for the credibility of the league. I would imagine that point won’t be lost on the board and may stand against them if they lose the vote at the EGM and then have to apply for re-entry. 

The fact that a team who was involved in setting the rules when the league was set up is now complaining about them because it doesn’t suit them is bad enough. But why leave it until now to make an issue of the decision made by the board at the start of the season? I dare say had Whitehill been sitting mid table they would have been quite happy with the rules as they are.

You started it :P

• 2 weeks later...