Two Doors Down

Flybhoy

I was poorless at Christine roaring at the telly, "ROGUE TRADERS!", "LORRAINE!" & "BARGAIN HUNT!" :lol::lol::lol:

Why the BBC doesn't start each series with its first episode, on Hogmanay, is beyond me. Far better than that pish OAE.

Edited by kiddy

• 3 years later...
6 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Without having watched yet, I'm glad Cathy doesn't feature this season. Her character was just getting too full on* and annoying, it was starting to spoil a really good show for me.

*I know it's TV, and that a degree of over-acting is a basic factor.

I agree. She was probably my least favourite and too predictable by the end of the last series. 

Watched up to episode three, agree that the first one was a bit of a slow burner but Alan lying on the sofa with a broken leg in episode two while Colin boasts to everyone about his Tinder conquests was superb

Siobhan Redmond is excellent as well as Colin's slightly unhinged new girlfriend...... the scene where she's cleaning Michelle's blouse while everyone looks on awkwardly while Colin has an uneasy pervy look on was brilliant 😂

50 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Watched up to episode three, agree that the first one was a bit of a slow burner but Alan lying on the sofa with a broken leg in episode two while Colin boasts to everyone about his Tinder conquests was superb

Siobhan Redmond is excellent as well as Colin's slightly unhinged new girlfriend...... the scene where she's cleaning Michelle's blouse while everyone looks on awkwardly while Colin has an uneasy pervy look on was brilliant 😂

Nothing against the actor but the character is fuckin awful. Totally one dimensional and not funny at all. 

Still, an enjoyable series 

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think the 5th series was anywhere near as good as the earlier ones, first 2 episodes were pretty poor, then a big break before it was back on again. ALN kinda saves it a bit, brother Michael and the Christmas episodes were the only good ones in it. Cathy just got too much, went from being quite funny to being nasty all the time, in an unfunny way, glad she was out of series 6.

Series 6 though isn't as good now either, think it has maybe had its day by the 4th series. Aln's boot was the only episode i found funny in this series, Christine is more a smart arse bitch than a funny cheeky bitch now. Best episode of the whole lot was Christine

Spoiler

belting Eric with a baseball bat

in the 1st series, brilliant episode. Really liked the one with the deaf lassie too, with her ripping them with sign language and

Spoiler

punching Cathy, then Christine saying aye, she understood.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

• 2 weeks later...