Royal Rumble 2019

JamieStevenson

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Rumble, although it doesn't mean as much any more, because they've watered Wrestlemania down so much.

Mania used to feel like the culmination of things but, whilst still enjoyable (mostly), is all about the spectacle and manufactured 'moments' now.

Can't believe anyone is taking seriously that any woman will be winning the men's Rumble.

Anyway, I just thinking that it would be a totally Jericho move for Y2J to be in the Rumble. I know he's signed for AEW but when does that contract even start?

Can't believe anyone is taking seriously that any woman will be winning the men's Rumble.
Anyway, I just thinking that it would be a totally Jericho move for Y2J to be in the Rumble. I know he's signed for AEW but when does that contract even start?
He's stated on his recent podcast that he won't be brought in as a guest spot in the rumble (I know how that can be said to put off the scent) but the way he was going on about AEW, that's his primary focus.

More likely see the boogeyman than Y2J

36 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

He's stated on his recent podcast that he won't be brought in as a guest spot in the rumble (I know how that can be said to put off the scent) but the way he was going on about AEW, that's his primary focus.

More likely see the boogeyman than Y2J

He always says that!

6 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

I'd imagine him being under contract with AEW rules him out. He's now in the competition. Well, theoretically. So he won't even get a bog standard pop up spot on TV.

Ah but when does the AEW contract start? Plus the AEW guys don't seem like the kind of dicks who would stop an opportunity like this. It would help raise their profile as then folk would be saying than an AEW guy was in the Rumble.

Probably won't happen though.

14 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Doesn't matter when it starts. Because they won't want him there, free agent or not. Because he's the competition. Jericho didn't even wrestle the NJ shows in the US because he felt it'd step on the WWE's feet.

Nah he's done with that 'treading on toes' stuff, thus his appearance at All In.

Seemingly (and of course this is just shit I've read online) he spoke to Vince about going to AEW and they're fine.

She won’t win it, that’d be ridiculous, but I could see Becky showing up in the mens Rumble. Couple of eliminations (of goons) then Charlotte or Ronda come out and get her eliminated? 

She won't be in it. Logically it could mean that Strowman could appear in the woman's Rumble. 

If a woman did appear in the men's Rumble then she'd be quickly battered.

You have to remember who's in charge of everything.

Rollins for the mens rumble, don't know what will happen with the womans rumble but expect it to lead to a Rhonda/Charlotte/Becky triple threat match at wrestlemania. Batista to enter the rumble only for HHH or someone working for HHH to eliminate him leading to a match at mania

Archived