Royal Rumble 2019

JamieStevenson

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are we realistically looking at for Rumble winners then? It seems to be a very thin field on both sides.

Men's: Rollins, Cena (if fit) & maybe Strowman if he's in?

Women's: Becky, Charlotte & maybe Alexa on the Raw side.

I see WWE trying to position Samoa Joe & Randy Orton as top players but absolutely nobody is believing that :lol:.

I think the men's will be someone absolutely shite that we won't expect. Not going to speculate on exactly who, but I'm a bit worried.

I'm hoping for a Rousey helped Carmella win in the women's rumble, in addition to her helping Asuka in the title match, and Charlotte and Becky head over to RAW united to kick her c**t in.

One of my all time favourite Rumble moments. It's the facial expressions that make it. Austin looking at HHH in first confusion then utter disgust, whilst Hurricane looks increasingly panicked as he looks from one to the other.

Couldn't find a video of just that, so it's on this one, at number 6;

Been thinking how WWE will get to the supposed Rousey vs Flair vs Lynch match at Mania.

They could have Charlotte win the Women's Rumble, whilst Becky loses to Asuka but inserts herself into the Men's Rumble, cause of her "The Man" gimmick. She wins that and they both choose Rousey at Mania.

Just a thought

Favourite Rumble moment has to be this one. One of the few wrestling moments to get me off my seat.

I re-watched that the other night and the reaction is just off the charts. Never going to be Cena’s biggest fan but that was mental.

The Rumble is absolutely my favourite match of the year.

Flair’s title win in 1992 is still my favourite but there’s been a lot of fun matches over the years. 2008 and 2010 are very good. So is 2016. Also got a soft spot for 2002.

18 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

Been thinking how WWE will get to the supposed Rousey vs Flair vs Lynch match at Mania.

They could have Charlotte win the Women's Rumble, whilst Becky loses to Asuka but inserts herself into the Men's Rumble, cause of her "The Man" gimmick. She wins that and they both choose Rousey at Mania.

Just a thought

I’ve gone for a tied finish in the women’s rumble in the prediction thread to give them both a shot at calling out Rousey.

13 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

I suspect he will, and open a space up for The Man.

Yep. He comes out, Carmella follows...little argument...dance break...The Man takes them both out from behind and takes the 30 spot.

Archived