The shit pictures of food thread.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Why does he eat from a frying pan?

One of life's wee pleasures. If I'm home alone and make something like a risotto or jambalaya I'll often not bother with a plate and just tuck straight in to the pan then hand the remains over to the dog to lick off all the remaining bits from the pan. Does a better job than a scouring pad. 

One of life's wee pleasures. If I'm home alone and make something like a risotto or jambalaya I'll often not bother with a plate and just tuck straight in to the pan then hand the remains over to the dog to lick off all the remaining bits from the pan. Does a better job than a scouring pad. 
You are just the most incredibly middle class c**t on here

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You are just the most incredibly middle class c**t on here

Thanks. Maybe? 

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You disgust me.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Bet you're glad you married her now.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Thanks. Maybe? 

Not sure myself tbh. Stuck in the middle personally as I love risotto but quite fancy that kebab meat nightmare....

I know what you mean. I like Emma Stone and Lily Collins but wouldn't mind one of those scrubbers from Eastenders occasionally. 

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Jakey Teas on twitter is where its at.
DviNelyW0AAWPQw.jpg&key=0e7f7f6a5211e0fe2e83d9679914c73f58ffd3cdfe1093b82652ea4b7c6b5166

That would be class tbh

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I know what you mean. I like Emma Stone and Lily Collins but wouldn't mind one of those scrubbers from Eastenders occasionally. 

I get this but the above picture is the equivalent of eating Shirley Carter. 

Spoiler

Image result for Shirley Carter

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Not if he’s letting his dug ‘eat’ out of a cooking pot he’s not...........the same dug that will have been noshing it’s own arsehole and baws minutes earlier.....
Boak inducing behaviour.....

Middle classes can be minkers too

You can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig.