• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
The real Dembele

Best game for a neutral this Saturday?

With Larkhall Thistle being on the receiving end of an act of mercy this Saturday and not having a game, I'm looking for an alternative to go to.

I thought of Talbot v Cumnock but I've been a few times and it never really lived up to the hype when I've been there, especially at Auchinleck so probably not worth the trek. I also considered (believe it or not) St Roch's v Shotts as it's handy but they probably have Larkhall detectors fitted by now and would be able to spot me so possibly not. Troon v Pollok also appeals with the sea air factor added and possible upset.

Or should I just go and watch my other local team Royal Albert in the league?

2 hours ago, The real Dembele said:

With Larkhall Thistle being on the receiving end of an act of mercy this Saturday and not having a game, I'm looking for an alternative to go to.

I thought of Talbot v Cumnock but I've been a few times and it never really lived up to the hype when I've been there, especially at Auchinleck so probably not worth the trek. I also considered (believe it or not) St Roch's v Shotts as it's handy but they probably have Larkhall detectors fitted by now and would be able to spot me so possibly not.

TrD, your very welcome to come along to JMP on Saturday for the cup game St Roch's v Shotts Bon Accord. I'll take it further and offer to pay your admission  and throw in a free Pie and Bovril. You can even wear a red and black scarf if you wish. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet. Get yourself along to the Candy this weekend,  you know you really want to.

Clydebank v Kilwinning usually a good game,2 teams who try 2 play it on the deck.last season was 3 2 ,so should get few goals.

the most intriguing tie is Lanark Vs Kilsyth .
St Rochs handy tbh it's nowhere near Larkhall 🤣🤣 but if that is the case then 5 minutes along the road ais Rossvale Vs Cambuslang .

Everybody is welcome at Rutherglen Glencairn v Kilbirnie Ladeside.

45 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

the most intriguing tie is Lanark Vs Kilsyth .
St Rochs handy tbh it's nowhere near Larkhall but if that is the case then 5 minutes along the road ais Rossvale Vs Cambuslang .

Would agree Chris, but I think Glens v Kilbirnie will be decent. Really fancy the Glens to win. We played Kilbirnie in a friendly and, I know it was a friendly, but on the basis of that I would fancy the Glens to win. Won't be surprised if they are the bookies favourites 

Would agree Chris, but I think Glens v Kilbirnie will be decent. Really fancy the Glens to win. We played Kilbirnie in a friendly and, I know it was a friendly, but on the basis of that I would fancy the Glens to win. Won't be surprised if they are the bookies favourites 
Fancy a Glens win myself Dan
Kilbirnie not in any kind of form
Be interesting to see what kind a odds mcbookie and Ladbrokes offering this weekend

12 hours ago, The real Dembele said:

I thought of Talbot v Cumnock but I've been a few times and it never really lived up to the hype when I've been there, especially at Auchinleck so probably not worth the trek. I also considered (believe it or not) St Roch's v Shotts as it's handy but they probably have Larkhall detectors fitted by now and would be able to spot me so possibly not. Troon v Pollok also appeals with the sea air factor added and possible upset.

Or should I just go and watch my other local team Royal Albert in the league?

Mate let us know if you are coming to St Roch's and as Glenconnor has indicated you will be treated as our guest. Think it will be a very good game against a Shotts team who are in great form.

Contrary to popular myth St Roch's and Larkhall Thistle have a great working relationship and you would be made very welcome - I will even lend you my St Roch's scarf (or is that too far :)

Port glasgow - Arthurlie Both Teams flying near the promotion of the respective leagues 

Whenever I look at my plan B my first consideration is always, is it on grass?

1 hour ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Port glasgow - Arthurlie Both Teams flying near the promotion of the respective leagues 

To be fair, that is a trek from Larkhall

Get yersel along tae a Lowland League game, may as well see whit the future looks like lol

East Kilbride v Gretna  :thumsup2