Best game for a neutral this Saturday?

The real Dembele

22 hours ago, Glenconner said:

TrD, your very welcome to come along to JMP on Saturday for the cup game St Roch's v Shotts Bon Accord. I'll take it further and offer to pay your admission  and throw in a free Pie and Bovril. You can even wear a red and black scarf if you wish. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet. Get yourself along to the Candy this weekend,  you know you really want to.

It's very generous offer mate, cheers. I might well end up at your game but if so I'd rather go incognito and get an unbiased view of proceedings when St Roch's play somebody else.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The real Dembele said:

It's very generous offer mate, cheers. I might well end up at your game but if so I'd rather go incognito and get an unbiased view of proceedings when St Roch's play somebody else.

I’ll switch the dectector back on then.

13 hours ago, The real Dembele said:

Jist don't overdo it bud as I understand that larkyforever has already been seen around the toon in this get-up,which tbf,will probably be quite effective once he leaves his Thistle scarf at home.:huh:

Fashion Adult Novelty Disguise Glasses With Nose Eyebrows And Moustache For Kids

2 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Jist don't overdo it bud as I understand that larkyforever has already been seen around the toon in this get-up,which tbf,will probably be quite effective once he leaves his Thistle scarf at home.:huh:

Fashion Adult Novelty Disguise Glasses With Nose Eyebrows And Moustache For Kids

I'll certainly need to try and do something to hide my good looks or I'll stand out like a sore thumb down there :)

On 08/01/2019 at 23:15, The real Dembele said:

With Larkhall Thistle being on the receiving end of an act of mercy this Saturday and not having a game, I'm looking for an alternative to go to.

I thought of Talbot v Cumnock but I've been a few times and it never really lived up to the hype when I've been there, especially at Auchinleck so probably not worth the trek. I also considered (believe it or not) St Roch's v Shotts as it's handy but they probably have Larkhall detectors fitted by now and would be able to spot me so possibly not. Troon v Pollok also appeals with the sea air factor added and possible upset.

Or should I just go and watch my other local team Royal Albert in the league?

Can understand that, the derby has been a poor imitation of a one time bucket list event. But, as alluded to, the last game was the best in years, a real throw back. Cumnock were superb, had a real go, the game had everything. Great atmosphere. Will Saturday be like that again? Certainly  hope so. 

6 hours ago, Larky55 said:

Talbot v Cumnock, will be interesting to see how Graham Gracie does in the Cumnock team.

Hadn't heard Graham had signed for them, that's mibby an option now, might go down and see him. To be honest though it seems to me he was happy being the big fish at Thistle and I'm not sure if he'll cut it at a higher level. Hope he does though he was brilliant for us and I'd like to see him doing well at Cumnock.

Archived