Best game for a neutral this Saturday?

The real Dembele

7 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

the most intriguing tie is Lanark Vs Kilsyth .
St Rochs handy tbh it's nowhere near Larkhall but if that is the case then 5 minutes along the road ais Rossvale Vs Cambuslang .

Maybe nowhere near mate but as far as travel time goes it's not much more than 15 minutes from my house and that's what counts really.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe nowhere near mate but as far as travel time goes it's not much more than 15 minutes from my house and that's what counts really.

If you dont fancy a wee day out at the Roch

( Free entry, pie & Bovril ) then Rossvale is just as close and that game will be a cracker plus you get free tea and biscuits at half time down there

6 hours ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

Mate let us know if you are coming to St Roch's and as Glenconnor has indicated you will be treated as our guest. Think it will be a very good game against a Shotts team who are in great form.

Contrary to popular myth St Roch's and Larkhall Thistle have a great working relationship and you would be made very welcome - I will even lend you my St Roch's scarf (or is that too far :)

Yes probably too far mate :)

I followed Shotts for about their last seven or eight games a few seasons ago (think they were going for the league) as we'd finished early so I'd be supporting them tbh.

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

If you dont fancy a wee day out at the Roch

( Free entry, pie & Bovril ) then Rossvale is just as close and that game will be a cracker plus you get free tea and biscuits at half time down there

I was at Rossvale a couple of weeks ago and as the temperature isn't forecast to be in the 20s one dose of hypothermia a season is enough thanks :)

1 minute ago, The real Dembele said:

Yes probably too far mate :)

I followed Shotts for about their last seven or eight games a few seasons ago (think they were going for the league) as we'd finished early so I'd be supporting them tbh.

No worries - they have assembled a decent squad and are in good form. We will need to  be at our very best to compete 

Hopefully you enjoy the game just not too much 

Mate let us know if you are coming to St Roch's and as Glenconnor has indicated you will be treated as our guest. Think it will be a very good game against a Shotts team who are in great form.
Contrary to popular myth St Roch's and Larkhall Thistle have a great working relationship and you would be made very welcome - I will even lend you my St Roch's scarf (or is that too far [emoji4]
With a name like Dembele I think the scarf will fit know problem
He isn't a real Larkhall man

16 minutes ago, Goalie Hamish said:

EK's cage gets far more fowk than Larky and has a few mair seats than them Junior cages at Rossvale and Gartairdrie :whistle

Not at their last home game there wasn't. There's as many go to watch EK Thistle.

And I don't like cages at any ground Amateur Junior or Senior. I would ban the lot of them as they are about as atmospheric as the surface of the moon and will eventually drive all but the diehards away.

Not at their last home game there wasn't. There's as many go to watch EK Thistle.
And I don't like cages at any ground Amateur Junior or Senior. I would ban the lot of them as they are about as atmospheric as the surface of the moon and will eventually drive all but the diehards away.
Ower 200 average this season sunshine, Thistle get that much [emoji23]

Archived