Hibernian versus Elgin City, 19/01/19

Aim Here

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

How many Scotland caps has Gauld had?

:lol::lol:  I don't think that's something to be proud of at the moment .

Always going to be a challenge for an attacking midfielder to get a game in a defensive set up ..............The U21s even tried to change his style and played him as a sweeper . 

Interesting game, we were never going to get a result, Hibs being full-time and a much higher standard. In the second half we gave them a big of a game at least (although Hibs probably eased off by then).
Two very dubious penalties, one very well saved. I reckon about 800 City fans there today which can't be too bad. Back in the house 11 hours after leaving... back to league business now I suppose.

I wish City played every week like this. They fought hard, everyone of them. I just hope that Gav Price takes note and starts McHale from now on.  I also wish that that many fans turn out every  week  at BB rather than just big games. The only upside of being 3 down t half time  was that the  silly wee drunk boys all buggered off.

10 hours ago, gordon9736 said:

I wish City played every week like this. They fought hard, everyone of them. I just hope that Gav Price takes note and starts McHale from now on.  I also wish that that many fans turn out every  week  at BB rather than just big games. The only upside of being 3 down t half time  was that the  silly wee drunk boys all buggered off.

Several of them left after 25 minutes when the second goal went in.  Strange, what were they expecting?

Anyway, decent performance and good effort to a man.  We need to play with this commitment every week not just "big" games.

Agree about McHale I rate him as a keeper, he just needs more game time.  

Archived