EK Signing news

Craigyboy

East Kilbride clearly going for it this year. 

I think the hardest challenge might be the Highland-Lowland play off game as people aren't giving Albion much hope from what I'm hearing.

Hope Kilby get up this season. Would be a fantastic addition in league football and well deserved given how solid they have been. 

9 hours ago, RampantFM said:

East Kilbride clearly going for it this year. 

I think the hardest challenge might be the Highland-Lowland play off game as people aren't giving Albion much hope from what I'm hearing.

Hope Kilby get up this season. Would be a fantastic addition in league football and well deserved given how solid they have been. 

That may be understatement of the year :) Their wage bill will be bigger than most league 2 clubs.

Sorry John I must have missed the announcement making the appointment permanent.  You are right to be happy though, he's done well. 

He is still the gaffer jerry, regardless of it being made official. He picks the team each week and its working well for him.

He’s doing a fantastic job and is without doubt the man to take the club forward. Losing Stark and then Kerr after such a short period could very well have been detrimental to their title hopes but he’s remained focused and the league is firmly in their grasp. The appointment of Ferguson at Kelty has been a major factor though as I’m sure under Courts they’d still be in contention.

5 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Sorry John I must have missed the announcement making the appointment permanent.  You are right to be happy though, he's done well. 

Not sure if it’s appropriate for a commitee member from a challenging team to  be commenting on another clubs manager , interim or otherwise ☹️

League far from over yet 

Come on ye Red and white , ek slipped  at last hurdle last year if you all remember , long way to go 

Just now, Leonidas said:

Not sure if it’s appropriate for a commitee member from a challenging team to  be commenting on another clubs manager , interim or otherwise ☹️

League far from over yet 

Come on ye Red and white , ek slipped  at last hurdle last year if you all remember , long way to go 

Off on a fishing trip are we Leonidas? I am not who you think I am.  :jerry    Not on any committees either. 

Correct me if I’m wrong did I not praise the job the current EK caretaker manager is doing in my previous post? 

Can’t  see any slip ups this time round, not with the squad they have now. But you are correct it’s not over, lots of football still to be played.

Archived