Irvine Meadow 2018/19

Shannon

Just read on Twitter that Adam Forsyth has signed. With McTiernan back that could be enough to make Meadow serious contenders for silverware next season.

Have also made Sharpes loan signing from Queens Park permanent. Sharpe, Forsyth, McTernan, Boyd, Boyle and Patterson all strikers. Will be hard to keep them all happy but 6 tremendous players.

Have also made Sharpes loan signing from Queens Park permanent. Sharpe, Forsyth, McTernan, Boyd, Boyle and Patterson all strikers. Will be hard to keep them all happy but 6 tremendous players.

Gie us yin since you’ve taken our best yin [emoji16]

I would love to see Roddy back across the river if he isn't needed.

I would love to see Roddy back across the river if he isn't needed.

He was signed when McT, Boyd, Boyle and Connolly were all out injured. Had a few cracking performances and chipped in with a few goals.

23 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Con Boyle didn’t play with us this season,possibly you mean Jones who we signed from Renfrew 

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_1761.jpg

Few ground improvements at Meadow Park ongoing. A number of sheds going up round the ground to provide shelter for anyone that still prefers standing.

Disabled viewing in progress with an already completed disabled toilet.

Terracing inprovements ongoing. As you can see from the picture above, the mono block was gravel last season.

Great progress at Medda Park, finances under control, numerous improvements to facilities and social club. Committed management team and playing squad.  Supporters must be delighted with the turnaround. A sustainable operating plan that will see all debts paid off at the end of 2021 season from what I hear. Unbelievable progress from 3 years ago when the Club was on its knees. 

Really good steady progress at Meadow Park on and off the pitch. I do think even after 1 point from 8 games we actually over achieved finishing in top half of the table. Hopefully we can do same again next season and hopefully go further in cups.

I think we would only really require floodlights for most of criteria to get licensed if we wanted to in the future.

I think majority of this season's squad signed on for next season plus Adam Forsyth of Whitletts joining us too.