Shafted again with the bookies.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Don't know if there is such a thing, but what if other people had bet on shots off target? Should the bookie go with the ref or the guy doing the text commentary?

I know you can literally bet on the number of the next bus to trundle up the High St in play, but I've never seen an in-play shots off-target market.

You imagine standing in a boozer celebrating a shot sailing into row Z :lol:

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

I know you can literally bet on the number of the next bus to trundle up the High St in play, but I've never seen an in-play shots off-target market.

:lol: Maybe you can bet on less than a certain number of shots on target? 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

:lol: Maybe you can bet on less than a certain number of shots on target? 

Probably, but the bookies want to sell excitement, goals, etc and plug these bets in play to get people who are more than likely watching the match to get a bet on in seconds with what looks like tempting odds.

On 13/01/2019 at 13:38, LincolnHearts said:

I do that at Firhill...:green

• 4 months later...

Sky Bet paid me out on Josh Magennis scorning first £45 back for my £5 (8/1). It’s a contentious one but I believe he should be awarded the goal as it hits him before going in. Anyway I withdrew it and no I’m minus £45 on sky bet as they have decided it is a losing bet and awarded the goal to Washington. 

I wont be making any deposits with them unless they agree to wipe the negative balance which is a major doubt

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Sky Bet paid me out on Josh Magennis scorning first £45 back for my £5 (8/1). It’s a contentious one but I believe he should be awarded the goal as it hits him before going in. Anyway I withdrew it and no I’m minus £45 on sky bet as they have decided it is a losing bet and awarded the goal to Washington. 

I wont be making any deposits with them unless they agree to wipe the negative balance which is a major doubt

Watched it on youtube and think you were lucky to get it, he was doing his best to stay out of the way of the ball. Plenty more bookies about, and probably good to give up on the money back for a place thing, is for me anyway. Meanwhile I've finished of the season in style! :)

image.thumb.png.7d75f5e84025b3e644d97db4cd6f4d13.png