This time with Alan Partridge

Billy Rubin

On 21/03/2019 at 00:08, Bully Wee Villa said:

I think all the radio shows are on YouTube so you can listen at your leasure. I did a few months back. There's a few ideas which were pretty much wholesale recycled for the TV programme and some which remain unique to the radio series. Either way, it's still well worth listening to. Superb. 

They are all currently on the bbc radio player app.

53 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I genuinely woke up the other morning and the first thing that popped into my head was ‘armoured cars and tanks and guns...’

I had never heard the song before hearing it on the show :lol: 

Those tunes have been in my head all week! The bit where he puts his fist up then strokes his chest " fecking fight me like a man ,show your wife the medals that you won in Flanders " on loop for near a week!

22 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Those tunes have been in my head all week! The bit where he puts his fist up then strokes his chest " fecking fight me like a man ,show your wife the medals that you won in Flanders " on loop for near a week!

I’d heard the Black and Tans song before but not the other. I know the bit your talking about :lol: 

Another bit from that episode that had me laughing was when he just kept repeating ‘you go ahead’ when he was trying to deal with the time delay. 

16 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’d heard the Black and Tans song before but not the other. I know the bit your talking about :lol: 

Another bit from that episode that had me laughing was when he just kept repeating ‘you go ahead’ when he was trying to deal with the time delay. 

Him as the farmer was brilliant too " hed probably try ti feed Toirf to a sheep, get a cow ti lay an egg"

Pishing myself 

4 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Him as the farmer was brilliant too " hed probably try ti feed Toirf to a sheep, get a cow ti lay an egg"

Pishing myself 

It’s a tortoise, I’m pretty sure these are illegal. Where did you get it? 

If you want anymore you come see me.

She doesn’t want any more she’s asking you where you got it.

I’ve a friend in County Kildare does them, but you talk to me. 

A lovely Irish gesture. 

I genuinely woke up the other morning and the first thing that popped into my head was ‘armoured cars and tanks and guns...’
I had never heard the song before hearing it on the show [emoji38] 
Absolute ear worm for the last week.
I'd just got over it when I read these posts [emoji17]

“Let’s hire some Albanians to f**k him up”, bleeping “country”, the feminism section and the fact the reporter wouldn’t agree that she was happy at being engaged were highlights. Cracking episode.