Aberdeen FC vs Stenhousemuir FC, Scottish Cup Revenge

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Replay for this likely to be all ticket or pay at the gate. Looking forward to ticking off a new ground next week. Silver linings and all that.

Supporters Clubs just received an email about ticket orders so looks like you'll be able to buy in advance. Not sure what our demand will be or the size of our allocation.

ETA: Actually reading that Stenny link it is all ticket.

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Sheep tickets on sale tomorrow from 9:30.
Don’t all rush at once.

Given that we won’t get that many tickets, I think that you may have to rush. But just wait until after I get my ticket.

So our club Stenhousemuir have it down on the website as priority sales for the ticket allocation for replay ie the people who are season ticket holders( whom we can’t have any more than 200 surly) and the people who attended the game at Aberdeen can get their ticket between tues and thurs before going to general sale, I have no problem with that, and the fact our stand holds 600 odd people has to mean that there should still be around 150-200 places available in the stand( feel there should only have been an allowance for 2 tickets per person) well at 4pm yesterday I called up for my ticket as I had been at the game at Pittodrie only to be told I can only get tickets for ground level behind the bloody goal at the Astro training pitch end, kinda feel a bit hard done by here, anyway where are all these so called supporters on say a cold Boxing Day game at Peterhead? Aye nowhere to be seen!! 

So our club Stenhousemuir have it down on the website as priority sales for the ticket allocation for replay ie the people who are season ticket holders( whom we can’t have any more than 200 surly) and the people who attended the game at Aberdeen can get their ticket between tues and thurs before going to general sale, I have no problem with that, and the fact our stand holds 600 odd people has to mean that there should still be around 150-200 places available in the stand( feel there should only have been an allowance for 2 tickets per person) well at 4pm yesterday I called up for my ticket as I had been at the game at Pittodrie only to be told I can only get tickets for ground level behind the bloody goal at the Astro training pitch end, kinda feel a bit hard done by here, anyway where are all these so called supporters on say a cold Boxing Day game at Peterhead? Aye nowhere to be seen!! 

Correct.
I’ve probably been to more Stenny games than some of them (2).

31 minutes ago, Razor s said:

I see your frustration, but it was made clear that anyone qualifying for priority tickets could buy as many as they liked. Therefore pretty prudent to get in as soon as possible when tickets went on sale at 9am.

Aberdeen ticket allocation sold oot.

Hope Stenny are grateful to us. Played for a draw to:

1. Get their name in the next draw and a chance to be on the TV

2. Give them a home game against The Famous which itself is an honour

3. Sell oot our away allocation and boost the coffers down there

4. Give Stenny fans another opportunity to see future Ballon d'Or winner Samuel Cosgrove in the flesh. (Even if it is from the 'ground level behind the bloody goal at the Astro training pitch' end)

What a club we are...….

Spoiler

3-0 Stenny

49 minutes ago, gkneil said:

4. Give Stenny fans another opportunity to see future Ballon d'Or winner Samuel Cosgrove in the flesh. (Even if it is from the 'ground level behind the bloody goal at the Astro training pitch' end)

Did he even play against us? Don't recall him doing anything of note :whistle

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It’s been a while since I’ve been at Ochilview, so can any locals advise if it’s ok to park on the streets around the ground. Cheers.

When I went to Ochilview I just parked on the roadside on the main road approaching the ground. Best to be there early though. When I went, it was only a League Cup group game v Albion Rovers, but I can imagine it would get quite busy for a tie like this.

2 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Is the Warriors club open pre match?

It should be i’d imagine. No affiliation to the club anymore so couldn’t say for sure. Standard enough venue for a pint i’d Imagine if you don’t mind drinking in a Celtic Supporters Club.

Archived