Sign in to follow this  
Jan Vojáček

Brechin City -vs- Dumbarton

6 minutes ago, optimistic said:

It’s Thursday, surely this’ll be the night we sign a couple......no?

PITK

We have a few you could sign  please apply to Barry Smith :lol: don't be put off with your experience with Willie Dyer:thumsup2

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Wonder what strips we'll be wearing this week?

I'll go for white tops and red shorts

4 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

I'll go for white tops and red shorts

I thought the rules are if you forget your PE kit, you have to do the class (match) in your pants?  :P

14 minutes ago, greendot said:

I thought the rules are if you forget your PE kit, you have to do the class (match) in your pants?  :P

If Craig Barr was fit I’d have no objections.

I thought the rules are if you forget your PE kit, you have to do the class (match) in your pants? 

The videprinter would need to be changed to Taps v Skins.

I see that Willie Dyer is a "major doubt" according to the Record today.

Forbes to left-back, Spencer to CM plz Jim.

54 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I see that Willie Dyer is a "major doubt" according to the Record today.

Forbes to left-back, Spencer to CM plz Jim.

I have major doubts about him most weeks.

The rumour I'd heard a few weeks ago was that Dyer wanted away, not a huge leap to think he may want to go back to his old club if that's true.

Travelling up today with my wee boy so hoping for a decent game and three points.

2 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

The rumour I'd heard a few weeks ago was that Dyer wanted away, not a huge leap to think he may want to go back to his old club if that's true.

Travelling up today with my wee boy so hoping for a decent game and three points.

I'd heard the same, and it certainly doesn't look like he's enjoying his time here, so a move would be best for both ourselves and him if that is the case.

Guess it's just a matter of Duffy finding a replacement (hi Boomer, hiya pal).

I'd be surprised if his old club wanted him tbqhwy. He'd be lucky to get a game with the Vale Juniors.

I'm not surprised he wants away, he's made that fairly obvious with his half arsed performances and pathetic attempts at defending. Good riddance when the time comes. I still fully stand by him being one of, if not the worst I've seen at Dumbarton. He's certainly the worst left back I've seen.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'd be surprised if his old club wanted him tbqhwy. He'd be lucky to get a game with the Vale Juniors.

I'm not surprised he wants away, he's made that fairly obvious with his half arsed performances and pathetic attempts at defending. Good riddance when the time comes. I still fully stand by him being one of, if not the worst I've seen at Dumbarton. He's certainly the worst left back I've seen.

It's not half arsed , he just has no pace and is shite. 

How he held down a place in the Dundee team for so long still baffles me. 

Edited by theoriginalhedge

It's not half arsed , he just has no pace and is shite. 
How he held down a place in the Dundee team for so long still baffles me. 
He's most definitely added half arsedness to his game this season. That combined with his slowness and shiteness is quite the sight to behold.

First thing to say is that Ballantyne is at left-back, Paton's at right-back and Calum Gallagher is on the wing.

Next is that our lack of legs in midfield will cost us again. Forbes and Hutton either both go to the ball, or both step back from it. Brechin can run through us at will.

We've probably offered a wee bit more going forward, but Brechin hit the bar with the final kick of the half.

Armour's working hard and being a nuisance. He's won a few fouls, gone on a couple of nice runs and had a shot blocked.

At the moment it looks like one goal will decide this. And either team could get it.

First thing to say is that Ballantyne is at left-back, Paton's at right-back and Calum Gallagher is on the wing.

A winger at right back, a striker on the wing, a central midfielder up top and a right back at left back.

Sounds great.

Screenshot_20190112-160524_Gallery.jpg