13:30

Troon F.C.

-

Pollok F.C.

Portland Park

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What everyone thinking for the games   Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Auchinleck Talbot   -   Cumnock Juniors F.C.   Beechwood Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Beith   -   Irvine Meadow XI F.C.   Bellsdale Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Bellshill Athletic F.C.   -   Benburb F.C.   Rockburn Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Carluke Rovers F.C.   -   Muirkirk Juniors F.C.   John Cumming Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Craigmark Burntonians F.C.   -   Gartcairn F.C.   Station Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Glenafton Athletic F.C.   -   Lesmahagow Juniors F.C.   Loch Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Hurlford United F.C.   -   Glasgow Perthshire F.C.   Blair Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C.   -   Thorniewood United F.C.   Guys Meadow Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Lanark United F.C.   -   Kilsyth Rangers F.C.   Moor Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Newmains United JFC   -   East Kilbride Thistle F.C.   Victoria Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Port Glasgow Juniors F.C.   -   Arthurlie F.C.   Parklea Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Rossvale JFC   -   Cambuslang Rangers F.C.   Huntershill Sports Hub Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Rutherglen Glencairn F.C.   -   Kilbirnie Ladeside F.C.   The Celsius Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     St. Roch's F.C.   -   Shotts Bon Accord F.C.   James McGrory Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Troon F.C.   -   Pollok F.C.   Portland Park

Cumnock will be desperate to turn over Auchinleck in this local derby cup match and I wonder were this match sits in the list of priorities for the Talbot with the club going full tilt in so many competitions but that said it is a Derby so I'm going for the home side to shade it 2-1.Beith v Irvine Meadow , Meadow go into this match after there first defeat in six on Saturday which included a 1-1 draw at Beith where as Beith have only one defeat in there last 8 games so two inform teams I'm going Beith to progress after a hard fought 1-0 win .Bellshill will have there work cut out against championship chasers Benburb and despite there recent decent form I can't see anything other than an away win 1-3.Carluke v Muirkirk in this all division two clash despite Muirkirk being unbeaten in five I fancy Carluke to repeat the scoreline in there previous home meeting in the league

3-1 Carluke .

Craigmark v Gartcairn offers up the first shock of the day as the league one leaders will fancy there chances at championship Craigmark in the week that saw the championship club sack there manager so with that in mind I'm going 0-2

Glenafton Vs Lesmahagow on paper looks a routine home win but with the gow's recent heroics in the league cup then can they be easily written off ? Yes 5-0 Glenafton .

Can't see anything other than a home win for Hurlford v the Shire but the Shire will fight and scrap for everything and Hurlford will know they have been in a game but ultimately there class will shine through so 4-1 Hurlford .

Rob Roy should progress into the next round with relative ease against league two Thorniewood 5-0 Rob Roy .

Shock number two as Division Two leaders host high flying Championship side Kilsyth Rangers , Lanark go into the match with only two defeats in 20 in all competitions while Kilsyth have only four away wins in all competitions this season so I'm going for 1-1 Lanark to win on penalties .

Can't see past East Kilbride away win against an out of form Newmains so 1-3 the league one side .

Again I'm going for an away win as I expect Arthurlie to continue there good form unbeaten in five against league one chasers Port Glasgow 0-3.

Shock number 3 as Championship contentors Rossvale host out of sort premiership Cambuslang , with Rossvale only been beaten twice in 18 months at home hosting a side with only three wins since September the 22nd and clearly in some turmoil off the park, I think they will progress into the next round 3-1 tho Cambuslang's three wins have all came in cup competition .

Shock number 4 Championship leaders Glencairn host out of sorts 4 wins in 13 Premiership Kilbirnie I suspect the hosts will have too much fire power and progress 2-0

Division one Shotts travel to the much fabled James McGrory Park in great form 1 defeat in 15 in all competitions to face a St Rochs side coming off the back of back to back defeats so definitely has the potential for shock number 5 but with a huge partizan home crowd behind them I expect the hosts to bounce back and record a 3-1 home win .

Pollok travel to Troon with three wins in a row under there belt to face a Troon side who are winless in four , there previous league meeting at Troon ended 1-1 but I'm going for Pollok to better that result 0-2.

What everyone thinking for the games  
Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Auchinleck Talbot   -   Cumnock Juniors F.C.   Beechwood Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Beith   -   Irvine Meadow XI F.C.   Bellsdale Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Bellshill Athletic F.C.   -   Benburb F.C.   Rockburn Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Carluke Rovers F.C.   -   Muirkirk Juniors F.C.   John Cumming Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Craigmark Burntonians F.C.   -   Gartcairn F.C.   Station Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Glenafton Athletic F.C.   -   Lesmahagow Juniors F.C.   Loch Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Hurlford United F.C.   -   Glasgow Perthshire F.C.   Blair Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C.   -   Thorniewood United F.C.   Guys Meadow Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Lanark United F.C.   -   Kilsyth Rangers F.C.   Moor Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Newmains United JFC   -   East Kilbride Thistle F.C.   Victoria Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Port Glasgow Juniors F.C.   -   Arthurlie F.C.   Parklea Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Rossvale JFC   -   Cambuslang Rangers F.C.   Huntershill Sports Hub Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Rutherglen Glencairn F.C.   -   Kilbirnie Ladeside F.C.   The Celsius Stadium Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     St. Roch's F.C.   -   Shotts Bon Accord F.C.   James McGrory Park Sat, 12 Jan 13:30     Troon F.C.   -   Pollok F.C.   Portland Park

Haven’t you learned how to edit a copy and paste? [emoji23]

Cumnock will be desperate to turn over Auchinleck in this local derby cup match and I wonder were this match sits in the list of priorities for the Talbot with the club going full tilt in so many competitions but that said it is a Derby so I'm going for the home side to shade it 2-1.Beith v Irvine Meadow , Meadow go into this match after there first defeat in six on Saturday which included a 1-1 draw at Beith where as Beith have only one defeat in there last 8 games so two inform teams I'm going Beith to progress after a hard fought 1-0 win .Bellshill will have there work cut out against championship chasers Benburb and despite there recent decent form I can't see anything other than an away win 1-3.Carluke v Muirkirk in this all division two clash despite Muirkirk being unbeaten in five I fancy Carluke to repeat the scoreline in there previous home meeting in the league 3-1 Carluke .
Craigmark v Gartcairn offers up the first shock of the day as the league one leaders will fancy there chances at championship Craigmark in the week that saw the championship club sack there manager so with that in mind I'm going 0-2
Glenafton Vs Lesmahagow on paper looks a routine home win but with the gow's recent heroics in the league cup then can they be easily written off ? Yes 5-0 Glenafton .
Can't see anything other than a home win for Hurlford v the Shire but the Shire will fight and scrap for everything and Hurlford will know they have been in a game but ultimately there class will shine through so 4-1 Hurlford .
Rob Roy should progress into the next round with relative ease against league two Thorniewood 5-0 Rob Roy .
Shock number two as Division Two leaders host high flying Championship side Kilsyth Rangers , Lanark go into the match with only two defeats in 20 in all competitions while Kilsyth have only four away wins in all competitions this season so I'm going for 1-1 Lanark to win on penalties .
Can't see past East Kilbride away win against an out of form Newmains so 1-3 the league one side .
Again I'm going for an away win as I expect Arthurlie to continue there good form unbeaten in five against league one chasers Port Glasgow 0-3.
Shock number 3 as Championship contentors Rossvale host out of sort premiership Cambuslang , with Rossvale only been beaten twice in 18 months at home hosting a side with only three wins since September the 22nd and clearly in some turmoil off the park, I think they will progress into the next round 3-1 tho Cambuslang's three wins have all came in cup competition .
Shock number 4 Championship leaders Glencairn host out of sorts 4 wins in 13 Premiership Kilbirnie I suspect the hosts will have too much fire power and progress 2-0
Division one Shotts travel to the much fabled James McGrory Park in great form 1 defeat in 15 in all competitions to face a St Rochs side coming off the back of back to back defeats so definitely has the potential for shock number 5 but with a huge partizan home crowd behind them I expect the hosts to bounce back and record a 3-1 home win .
Pollok travel to Troon with three wins in a row under there belt to face a Troon side who are winless in four , there previous league meeting at Troon ended 1-1 but I'm going for Pollok to better that result 0-2.

Just burnt my toast reading all that

On 08/01/2019 at 12:38, griffiti on the wall said:

Cumnock will be desperate to turn over Auchinleck in this local derby cup match and I wonder were this match sits in the list of priorities for the Talbot with the club going full tilt in so many competitions but that said it is a Derby so I'm going for the home side to shade it 2-1.Beith v Irvine Meadow , Meadow go into this match after there first defeat in six on Saturday which included a 1-1 draw at Beith where as Beith have only one defeat in there last 8 games so two inform teams I'm going Beith to progress after a hard fought 1-0 win .Bellshill will have there work cut out against championship chasers Benburb and despite there recent decent form I can't see anything other than an away win 1-3.Carluke v Muirkirk in this all division two clash despite Muirkirk being unbeaten in five I fancy Carluke to repeat the scoreline in there previous home meeting in the league

3-1 Carluke .

The biggest shock would be if Lanark went through on penalties.  Although we scored one last Saturday, I think we have now missed 10 this season!

I have no idea what our management and players' thoughts are on our match against Kilbirnie on Saturday as I haven't been down to training this week, but I personally am not really that bothered about the score. Sure, I want us to win the game and go as far as we can in the only cup we've never won, but for me our league match against Kilsyth Rangers the following Saturday is far more important, and then the Scottish Junior Cup tie against Auchinleck.

Don't get me wrong, when Saturday comes I'll be supporting my team with as much enthusiasm as I always do, but if we lose then I'll not be going home gutted and kicking the cat. I know not all of our supporters will agree with me, as adding the West of Scotland Cup to our honours list would complete the collection, but the following two games are the priority in my eyes.

4 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

Talbot

Beith

Benburb

Carluke

Craigmark

Glenafton

Hurlford

Rob Roy

Kilsyth

East Kilbride

Arthurlie

Cambuslang

Kilbirnie

St Rochs

Pollok

No shocks

Based on the bookies odds, 3 of your selection would be shocks. Glencairn, Gartcairn & Rossvale all favourites to win 

17 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Based on the bookies odds, 3 of your selection would be shocks. Glencairn, Gartcairn & Rossvale all favourites to win 

Are the odds out ? I would be very surprised if we were favourites.

Archived