west of scotland score predictions

megaspinnernet2

17 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

Freaky goal from glens keepers kick out wins the game 2.1 in extra time. Shows how much you know. 

After taking 15 goals off you I based it on the fact that Glens were a Premier side, but fluke results turn up in cup games and this seems to be one.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

And I take it beating premier side Largs in the previous round was a freak and beating another premier side in Petershill earlier this season was also a freak???? 

Darvel beat us  and Muirkirk beat Cumnock in the same competition  as your Petershill score, doesn't take away the fact that we are the better teams.

40 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Darvel beat us  and Muirkirk beat Cumnock in the same competition  as your Petershill score, doesn't take away the fact that we are the better teams.

You just don’t get it so you ? 

Hope Ayr pump yous on Saturday as they are the “better team”. 

As said before .... patronising bellend.

The thread was called West of Scotland predictions. I predicted Glens would win 6-0.  Should they have called the thread Make a prediction but don't upset some fuckwit. As for your Ayr pish I couldn't give a f**k what you think, predict or whatever. As for the decent Talbot fans I'm the silly c@nt who put time and effort into publishing and selling the match programme for the recent cup final. I even went out of my way to offer Lesmahagow a cut of the programme profits if they could help sell them. You don't know me. you know nothing about me. As being a decent Talbot fan ask anybody who does know me and you might find your patronising bellend quote was quite distasteful. All I did was make a prediction like the thread title asked, your the one that started this pish.

The thread was called West of Scotland predictions. I predicted Glens would win 6-0.  Should they have called the thread Make a prediction but don't upset some fuckwit. As for your Ayr pish I couldn't give a f**k what you think, predict or whatever. As for the decent Talbot fans I'm the silly c@nt who put time and effort into publishing and selling the match programme for the recent cup final. I even went out of my way to offer Lesmahagow a cut of the programme profits if they could help sell them. You don't know me. you know nothing about me. As being a decent Talbot fan ask anybody who does know me and you might find your patronising bellend quote was quite distasteful. All I did was make a prediction like the thread title asked, your the one that started this pish.

Your still a bell end.....

Archived