Berwick Rangers v Clyde.

I was just wearing my Cowdenbeats®, listening to The Heavy Entertainment Show of course, when suddenly, my music was interrupted. A strange but familiar voice, deep and Scottish but with undertones of big fat yankee, said:

"Let's do the right thing and step aside today. Play a weak side and give the lads coming back from 10 minutes when we're 7-0 down. Save ourselves for next week when we'll end Peterhead's title hopes, and put Clyde in position to go on to win it. Then demonstrate our love for the OKI even further by absolutely bodying the living f**k out of the pathetic Queen's Park Football Club the following week."

Coughlin has spoken. Berwick Rangers 0-7 Clyde. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just wearing my Cowdenbeats[emoji768], listening to The Heavy Entertainment Show of course, when suddenly, my music was interrupted. A strange but familiar voice, deep and Scottish but with undertones of big fat yankee, said:
"Let's do the right thing and step aside today. Play a weak side and give the lads coming back from 10 minutes when we're 7-0 down. Save ourselves for next week when we'll end Peterhead's title hopes, and put Clyde in position to go on to win it. Then demonstrate our love for the OKI even further by absolutely bodying the living f**k out of the pathetic Queen's Park Football Club the following week."
Coughlin has spoken. Berwick Rangers 0-7 Clyde. 

Moist.

Piss poor performance, piss poor passing, too slow to every ball, too slow to react all over the park, out run, out played, far too much ball watching while the opposition run rings round us.

Very disappointing!:thumbsdown

Well Berwick that was horrendous and powder puff and inept.
I can’t go on watching this rubbish anymore, my Saturday afternoon time will now be spent elsewhere.
I hope See gets completely fit soon and gives us a chance to finish the season second bottom but I ain’t going to suffer any longer watching this season, over and out.

Harvey so far out of his depth! Granted he hasn’t been in the job long but he has now recruited 6 of his own players so far 5 of which started today and with the exception of Barr none of them good enough!! 

Only a matter of weeks ago, a lot of Berwick fans were on here claiming he was the messiah. Where has it gone wrong?

Genuine question, no wind up intended as I though, like us, you’d turned a corner.

We are stuck in the traffic just now.

Easy win today. Very comfortable and could have scored a few more. Whole team played well but thought Rankin was outstanding. His free kick for the 3rd goal was a beauty.

Goodwillie had an ice pack on his arm after clashing with the keeper for his goal. Hopefully nothing that will keep him out the team.

Berwick were awful just as bad as Albion Rovers when we played them just before Xmas. Today's game was almost a carbon copy of that game.

Archived