Berwick Rangers v Clyde.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suffering Christ. I think some of you are seriously mentally unstable, coming out with this pish. For a guy who most of you seem determined to keep out of the team, in his actual position, to manufacture a load of complete shite like this based on absolutely nothing....just wow. 

Seek help, gents. 

f**k me gently. 

Freakily ironic we were just talkin about this possibility last week, then it happens

There again, it was a possibility any time.  If Danny has anyone in mind, maybe it's 'lucky' he has time to address this during the transfer window.  A free Saturday coming up probably helps as well

If he wants to maintain the 1 up front shape that's been working well, I think he'll need to recruit, I don't see an obvious replacement in the ranks for that role.  But if the likes of Kriss or whoever turns out to be a revelation there, happy days obviously.   Big test ahead for management, best of luck to them 

Freakily ironic we were just talkin about this possibility last week, then it happens
There again, it was a possibility any time.  If Danny has anyone in mind, maybe it's 'lucky' he has time to address this during the transfer window.  A free Saturday coming up probably helps as well
If he wants to maintain the 1 up front shape that's been working well, I think he'll need to recruit, I don't see an obvious replacement in the ranks for that role.  But if the likes of Kriss or whoever turns out to be a revelation there, happy days obviously.   Big test ahead for management, best of luck to them 
I think they might stick with what we have already the team has a real togetherness and Lennon might not want to disrupt that by bringing someone in ( who knows ) I'm sure he must have had thoughts of what to do if DGW gets injured . Personally I would give kriss and ally love a go up front with kriss taking up DGW role a hard act to follow but hopefully they see this as a real opportunity to make their mark . As said 4 training sessions and I'm sure we will throw in a bounce game somewhere before next week

Archived