Berwick Rangers v Clyde.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm never usually too confident going to Berwick as we tend to get a tough game down there but with the form we're currently on i reckon we should edge it.

As previous posters have said its vital we perform for the full match and get right at them from the first whistle. Hopefully a decent crowd travels to give this team the support they deserve!

If injuries mean we have to field the same weak team as at Cowden, the points are yours. Hopefully at least some of Healey, Willis, Knox, See and Barr will play. Maybe a new signing or two by then as well. 

Lennon appears to finally have shown learning lessons from facing opponents, rather than setting out 'our way' and f**k the consequences, and for that reason surely we can sail through this, while attending to the goal difference. The top two are now rattling like a junkie's inside pocket, so they WILL drop more points, very soon. 

We can’t go to Peterhead and win then follow it up with anything else other than 3 points. 

Always awkward down there but I’m always confident we’ll score. Important to win especially with a free week the weekend after. 

Would be sort of typical for us to get a great result one week and then totally mess up the week after in a game we should win. However, I think we should be able to get the business done as Berwick seem to be struggling at the moment. Going for 2 nil win for us. 

Archived