• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
BW Charlie

Berwick Rangers v Clyde.

Need to keep this run going. The games between them this season have been Berwick 1st half, Clyde 2nd half. Get at them from the first whistle and get the job done. Come on Clyde lets get over the border and come back with 3 points.

Hopefully we decide to play for 90 minutes rather than 45 minutes against Berwick for a change.

I'm never usually too confident going to Berwick as we tend to get a tough game down there but with the form we're currently on i reckon we should edge it.

As previous posters have said its vital we perform for the full match and get right at them from the first whistle. Hopefully a decent crowd travels to give this team the support they deserve!

If injuries mean we have to field the same weak team as at Cowden, the points are yours. Hopefully at least some of Healey, Willis, Knox, See and Barr will play. Maybe a new signing or two by then as well. 

Lennon appears to finally have shown learning lessons from facing opponents, rather than setting out 'our way' and f**k the consequences, and for that reason surely we can sail through this, while attending to the goal difference. The top two are now rattling like a junkie's inside pocket, so they WILL drop more points, very soon. 

We can’t go to Peterhead and win then follow it up with anything else other than 3 points. 

Always awkward down there but I’m always confident we’ll score. Important to win especially with a free week the weekend after. 

Our recent record against Berwick Rangers has be relatively poor.
Any win will do me.

Would be sort of typical for us to get a great result one week and then totally mess up the week after in a game we should win. However, I think we should be able to get the business done as Berwick seem to be struggling at the moment. Going for 2 nil win for us. 

43 minutes ago, maxruby said:

Let the “Spirit of Gormley “ be let loose!

Buckfast?

Any win no matter how scrappy or late will do me. 

We should be looking for 9 points from this game, Cowdenbeath at home and Stirling away over the next few weeks.

On 07/01/2019 at 21:30, haufdaft said:

Our recent record against Berwick Rangers has be relatively poor.
Any win will do me.

And me too to keep the winning run going and maybe beat last season run of victorys of 5  in a row

The 3rd friendship derby in a row I’ve missed. I’m ashamed. Enjoy your 4-4 draw with Berwick coming back this time. :wub:

Edited by Scott-Replay