Divisional Round

lichtie23

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Thomas is an absolute machine. Delighted Saints are through, young defence showing their worth after the loss to Vikings last season. Doubtful they can hold Rams to 14, or stop them from scoring in three quarters, but what a comeback.

10 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Foles is better than Wentz and cheaper.

He's not cheaper. Wentz has another year on his rookie deal, plus a fifth year option. Foles has a $2m buy out clause in his contract this off-season, so they'd need to re-up him to keep him. Really interesting to see what they do.

16 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Rams @ Saints - Patriots @ Chiefs. Would love to see the Pats go on to win a record equalling 6th SB this term, but head says Kansas to go through and take care of whoever wins the NFC game next week.

You have a terrible taste in sport teams. 

Hopefully the Saints can win the whole thing.

No idea who I'd prefer out of the Pats or the Chiefs to win the AFC Championship. Completely and utterly sick of Brady, Belichick, and basically anything to do with that franchise, but the Chiefs are the team I dislike the most overall. Tough one.

Hopefully the Saints can win the whole thing.
No idea who I'd prefer out of the Pats or the Chiefs to win the AFC Championship. Completely and utterly sick of Brady, Belichick, and basically anything to do with that franchise, but the Chiefs are the team I dislike the most overall. Tough one.

If the chiefs and rams could serve up another game like the regular season match then I can easily overlook my hatred of the chiefs and besides they are not the Patriots

With the Cowboys out 1 half of the axis of evil has gone.Just need the cheifs to do the business next week.Missed both games yesterday due to travel but im working with a load of Saints fans just now so hopefully next weekend will be decent

9 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

I definitely thought the Eagle were scoring that drive and thought they'd have let it hit the two minute warning before having another play.

I know nothing

I thought they might get there too. No idea why they rushed that one before the 2 minute warning- esp as they wanted to run the clock and not give Brees more time if they did score. Agholor had an excellent game too, but think the interception was on him. Some questionable calls from the Eagles after the 1st quarter. 

I thought they might get there too. No idea why they rushed that one before the 2 minute warning- esp as they wanted to run the clock and not give Brees more time if they did score. Agholor had an excellent game too, but think the interception was on him. Some questionable calls from the Eagles after the 1st quarter. 

Was it not Jefferey who messed up for the game winning INT?

25 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Just had a quick look at the outright betting the pats are at the bottom currently trading around 4s

They’ve been the poorest of the four over the course of the season, but I’m not sure that really matters when it gets to this stage of the season with the Pats. I’d have them 2nd favs ahead of the Chiefs & Rams purely on playoff know-how.

They’ve been the poorest of the four over the course of the season, but I’m not sure that really matters when it gets to this stage of the season with the Pats. I’d have them 2nd favs ahead of the Chiefs & Rams purely on playoff know-how.
Yip i must admit to being surprised when i checked the odds

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Was it not Jefferey who messed up for the game winning INT?

You're right. Totally picked the wrong player name there. Both picks from the Eagles were really big shifts in the game. 

Also Jeffrey played with cracked ribs. I could barely tie my shoelaces or get in the car without moaning when I had cracked ribs! 

Archived