Dundee United v Dunfermline

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm going and I'll be half-cut before kick-off.

"You are my Crawford, my Stevie Crawford..."

I'm all for this song and will be joining in if I hear it at the game

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Robinson

Williamson Ashcroft Martin Longridge

Higgy Beadling Vincent Thomson

Keena Smith

This would work for me.  It will be interesting to see who Crawford picks given he's seen them for six months.

It would be good if the support turns out in numbers for this one. Have the United fans started to return yet, because the home end was looking helluva sparse at the start of the season?

It was mentioned in the interview with the chairman that they don't think enough youth players are coming through and getting a chance.

Playing Williamson, Martin and Smith would be a start. Why not fire in Gill as well?

40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It was mentioned in the interview with the chairman that they don't think enough youth players are coming through and getting a chance.

Playing Williamson, Martin and Smith would be a start. Why not fire in Gill as well?

Pretty sure I mentioned this a few weeks ago and I fully agree with it. It's nothing really against the senior players but hardly any of them can complain about a younger fella getting a shot for a few weeks at least.

Cammy Gill for example; if he's not good enough to play regularly in the Championship at this point then there's really not much point in being on the bench either. Give him a shot for an extended period and let's see what he has to offer.

Archived