Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

This is just a second account for japery and tomfoolery. When he's sensible he posts as Dee Man so the rumour goes.

You know how to hurt don’t you.  :bairn

15 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Least rubbish goalie

Murdoch Bouhenna Frans Booth

Fyvie. Gomis

Nesbitt Smith Stanton

Safranko

Stanton wide?  Please tell me you are kidding.

I’ve had my fill of United managers turning good players into bad ones by playing them in totally the wrong position.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Stanton wide?  Please tell me you are kidding.

I’ve had my fill of United managers turning good players into bad ones by playing them in totally the wrong position.

I wouldnt have him wide like a winger, id have the 3 closer together, more central. 

In fact, Ideally, i wouldnt play 4231 at all but thats the formation United managers seem contractually obliged to play at least 95% of the time. Thats how i think Neilson will line up.

4 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:
20 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
^^^^ This.

This is just a second account for japery and tomfoolery. When he's sensible he posts as Dee Man so the rumour goes.

Pretty sure he is also Bigmouth Strikes Again.

44 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I wouldnt have him wide like a winger, id have the 3 closer together, more central. 

In fact, Ideally, i wouldnt play 4231 at all but thats the formation United managers seem contractually obliged to play at least 95% of the time. Thats how i think Neilson will line up.

So virtually no width in the team.  I think we will have to agree to disagree.

I'd be inclined to give McMullan another game. He was poor for long spells last week but did pick up his work rate and seemed to play better once Nesbitt was on. I don't rate him but in terms of width he is currently a better option than King and Aird given Aird's form (and last performance).

Siegrist

Murdoch

Bouhenns

Frans

Booth

Fyvie

Stanton

McMullan

Smith

Nesbitt

Safranko

Archived