Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We're away from home, so at least there's a chance of three points. United should be a lot better than they are.

Would be ironic timing to get Petrie in for a game at Tannadice.

That would be rather good especially if we won :thumsup2

One new player in for us. Probably Gomis. Hopefully Smith.

1-1.

Robbie to ban the rest of the squad and the fans in the bottom tier of the Eddie Thompson stand out of sheer rage at way we lose the last minuite goal.

Then say it wasnt the fans in the stand, it was the fans that weren't at the match he actually banned.

Couldn't care less unless AJ is out. Sad that we're at that level now but it's the truth. If AJ is still in charge I'd imagine we'll take the lowest number of fans to Tannadice for many moons. Usually a favourite day out for most but no one can be arsed.

We are sittting second in the form table (last 6) whilst United look like they are hitting a rough spell, depending on who the Americans can entise over to Tannadice could well shape this game.

We played a really good game way back in August somthing similar would be excellent. Are you guys still playing Robson at the back if so Higgy will be able to strut his stuff. We just need our defenders to actually keeping the ball out. I would expect a pretty small travling support with Rovers the week after and Falkirk a fortnight ago

18 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

We are sittting second in the form table (last 6) whilst United look like they are hitting a rough spell, depending on who the Americans can entise over to Tannadice could well shape this game.

We played a really good game way back in August somthing similar would be excellent. Are you guys still playing Robson at the back if so Higgy will be able to strut his stuff. We just need our defenders to actually keeping the ball out. I would expect a pretty small travling support with Rovers the week after and Falkirk a fortnight ago

No.

To mount a title challenge we needed to ensure 12 points from the last 4 games including this one.

Instead we have managed 4 from 9 so far.  Anything less than a win here is pretty dismal.

Still in 2 minds if I want to go. On one hand I usually like an away day to Dundee, and a few drinks with @DA Baracusis always pretty decent but on the other hand we're crap, useless manager, the Lizzie bus isn't running so train/bus up with all the planning etc, the £20 to get in and watch us get pumped is it really worth it? The fact I'm missing rovers away is another reason why I'm tempted to head up. 

We're poor but not as bad as many of our fans make out, which is why I don't think it's a given we'll easily lose. We of course have it in us to be pumped but we also have it in us to produce some decent spells.

If we can score during a decent spell we might get a result, but it will involve the usual attempts at hanging on.

Archived