Environmental sustainability of football questionnaire

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Alexton said:

Hi guys,

You're probably bored of these questionnaires by now but if anyone could fill this questionnaire (below) in for my dissertation for Uni it would be greatly appreciated. It's around the environmental sustainability of Scottish football and the clubs in general. Should take 5 minutes max.  Don't feel obliged to fill it out though. Thanks in advance!

https://app.easyquest.com/q/t3AXp

tl:dr

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Welcome to the People's Republic of Scotland where an integrated ticketing system is 'weird'.

Can you buy a ticket for the metro in Manchester while using TfL?

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

I'll apologise on kinkys behalf for ruining your thread with cracks about o grades and trains.

A thread about the environmental impact of tens of thousands of football fans being transported across the country ruined by comments about Scotland's atrocious transport system?  I know that you're a cretin but this is taking it too far.

And this talk of, "cracks about o grades and trains"  coming from a trainwreck of a poster who likely hasn't an O Grade to his name.

A thread about the environmental impact of tens of thousands of football fans being transported across the country ruined by comments about Scotland's atrocious transport system?  I know that you're a cretin but this is taking it too far.
And this talk of, "cracks about o grades and trains"  coming from a trainwreck of a poster who likely hasn't an O Grade to his name.
Oh dear.

Sorry to have upset you.

I'd just like to say that I've only just realised Gordon's avatar is a cow, not a seal. Carry on.
I've always thought it was a dug.
You sure it's not a sheep?
Until you mentioned it, I thought it was an otter.
It's a tup called Grumpy Gordon that lives on the Fair Isle.

Really.

Archived