• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
ecclesbrother

Biggest surprise so far...

Now we are through the first half of the season is there any teams out there that has surprised you with their quality?

I think for me nithsdale have impressed me, knocking up a good few results and seem to be flying at present.

I have seen them play twice this season .... at beginning then last month v Bonnyton & TBH wasn’t that impressed by them & expected more from them 

I think I am right in saying that they have conceded 20 goals in last 4 games so looks like they need some more work in that department if they want to improve 

A difficult team to beat when they play at Lorimer Park but  away record isn’t too good I think   

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Always hard to beat at home. I think they have problems with commitment of some of the players at away games. Sort that out and will do well as it's still a young squad

4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I have seen them play twice this season .... at beginning then last month v Bonnyton & TBH wasn’t that impressed by them & expected more from them 

I think I am right in saying that they have conceded 20 goals in last 4 games so looks like they need some more work in that department I& they want to improve 

A difficult to beat when they play at Lorimer Park but  away record isn’t too good I think   

Biggest problem with Nithsdale is discipline-- if they could get their full starting 11 on the park and keep them there they would be right up there-- very young team that will get better as the years go on and all mostly local-- if the discipline improves then so will the results. Unbeaten at Lorimer since August - last team to beat them was indeed Bonnyton down there 4.2

1 hour ago, Black Cat56 said:

Biggest problem with Nithsdale is discipline-- if they could get their full starting 11 on the park and keep them there they would be right up there-- very young team that will get better as the years go on and all mostly local-- if the discipline improves then so will the results. Unbeaten at Lorimer since August - last team to beat them was indeed Bonnyton down there 4.2

Stranraer beat them 5/1 at there own bit in September was it not?