Biggest surprise so far...

I have seen them play twice this season .... at beginning then last month v Bonnyton & TBH wasn’t that impressed by them & expected more from them 

I think I am right in saying that they have conceded 20 goals in last 4 games so looks like they need some more work in that department if they want to improve 

A difficult team to beat when they play at Lorimer Park but  away record isn’t too good I think   

4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I have seen them play twice this season .... at beginning then last month v Bonnyton & TBH wasn’t that impressed by them & expected more from them 

I think I am right in saying that they have conceded 20 goals in last 4 games so looks like they need some more work in that department I& they want to improve 

A difficult to beat when they play at Lorimer Park but  away record isn’t too good I think   

Biggest problem with Nithsdale is discipline-- if they could get their full starting 11 on the park and keep them there they would be right up there-- very young team that will get better as the years go on and all mostly local-- if the discipline improves then so will the results. Unbeaten at Lorimer since August - last team to beat them was indeed Bonnyton down there 4.2

1 hour ago, Black Cat56 said:

Biggest problem with Nithsdale is discipline-- if they could get their full starting 11 on the park and keep them there they would be right up there-- very young team that will get better as the years go on and all mostly local-- if the discipline improves then so will the results. Unbeaten at Lorimer since August - last team to beat them was indeed Bonnyton down there 4.2

Stranraer beat them 5/1 at there own bit in September was it not?

Archived