Relegation

The Ilford Drummer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We'll hopefully wave to you as we pass. [emoji870]️
You will indeed. We are glad that our getting promoted made you get your finger out to follow us but do try and stay there longer than us[emoji4]

You will indeed. We are glad that our getting promoted made you get your finger out to follow us but do try and stay there longer than us[emoji4]
We will certainly try. We need to get there first. Cambuslang are far from relegated at the moment.

We will certainly try. We need to get there first. Cambuslang are far from relegated at the moment.
You and me both know that you are going up and we are coming down,the only question being if you will be champions or not,so dont try puting your spin on it[emoji6]

You and me both know that you are going up and we are coming down,the only question being if you will be champions or not,so dont try puting your spin on it[emoji6]
We're only 7 points ahead of 4th place, and Rossvale have four games in hand as well, so I think it's far from certain at the moment. I also don't think your relegation is inevitable.

Hope am wrong John,but can't see it, with no league wins since september and a must win next week with you suspended[emoji58]

Lads are more than capable. Still half the season to go so but your entitled to your opinion. Just don’t bring it round us :)

We never see the outcome of these meetings,it seems to come out in dribs and drabs,our game against Troon when 3 players were sent off,the players were suspended,which they’ve served.Haven’t seen anything about Baillie the 1st team coach of Troon,who started it all,any news on that one or is it being swept under the carpet 

We never see the outcome of these meetings,it seems to come out in dribs and drabs,our game against Troon when 3 players were sent off,the players were suspended,which they’ve served.Haven’t seen anything about Baillie the 1st team coach of Troon,who started it all,any news on that one or is it being swept under the carpet 
Club officials get access to the minutes of every meeting and every disciplinary case through the SJFA Admin Site.

Archived