• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
The Ilford Drummer

Relegation

What if you are not a club official,just a supporter who goes to games and likes to see that indiscretions are dealt with 
I suppose that's the same at every level of football, though. The current suspensions are not a secret, they are updated weekly on the West Region website. But ongoing disciplinary cases which have (perhaps) been appealed and are not yet decided are not made public knowledge until a final decision is made.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Meadowman said:
What if you are not a club official,just a supporter who goes to games and likes to see that indiscretions are dealt with 

I suppose that's the same at every level of football, though. The current suspensions are not a secret, they are updated weekly on the West Region website. But ongoing disciplinary cases which have (perhaps) been appealed and are not yet decided are not made public knowledge until a final decision is made.

Thanks for your reply,i just wouldn’t like to think it’s been forgotten about,as Baillie was the cause for 3 players being sent off 

Club officials get access to the minutes of every meeting and every disciplinary case through the SJFA Admin Site.
Might get access to the meetings minutes after the event, didn't get the chance to present our mitigation during the hearing????

If we get relegated by a margin of less than 3 points at the end of the season then I am going to be a very grumpy Moomin. Have watched clubs play the system for years and now, all of a sudden, an example is made of all clubs irrespective of the reasons behind the postponements.

Right decision in my book, time the region got tough with teams taking the urine.
How do you know exactly what happened?

Right decision in my book, time the region got tough with teams taking the urine.

At the end of the day this is semi professional football not a Sunday league pub team, surely some forward planning weeks in advance would of put an end to this.

I would love to know my leccy was going to go out weeks in advance.

30 minutes ago, Peasyman said:
33 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Not exactly but it seems you played away at Kilwinning on 22nd and then managed to get all the kit and boots etc locked away on the  23rd without anybody think hey what about the 29th??

43 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Especially for those who have already cried wolf over a cycle race that was planned months in advance.

Thanks for your reply,i just wouldn’t like to think it’s been forgotten about,as Baillie was the cause for 3 players being sent off 

AFAIK Neither the referee nor the linesman saw Baillie’s assault. Therefore it was not included in their report and no action will be taken.

35 minutes ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

AFAIK Neither the referee nor the linesman saw Baillie’s assault. Therefore it was not included in their report and no action will be taken.

Don’t know how he missed it,but he managed to see our player retaliate,sounds like a coverup