Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
The Ilford Drummer

Relegation

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

It depends on what the real reason for the cancellation of the Talbot game was.

It's not necessarily the reason that has been widely rumoured.

Time will tell.

Realistically though, how could anyone find out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaturdaySammy said:

Realistically though, how could anyone find out? 

The West Region will know what reason was given for the game being unable to go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

agree but the massive word in there has two letters starting with i

true mate ... but i do think things have moved on since our vote. Needs clubs like KL too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, glensmad said:

The West Region will know what reason was given for the game being unable to go ahead.

It was said at the time that players had flu. If that was the reason given to the league, I suspect they'll have provided medical certificates. No-one is kidded. Dreadful situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can they self certify for the first few days of the condition?

I know I can when I'm phoning a sicky  genuinely unable to work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It was said at the time that players had flu. If that was the reason given to the league, I suspect they'll have provided medical certificates. No-one is kidded. Dreadful situation.

I don't think either Cambuslang nor the West Region stated that was the actual reason for the postponement. 

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, glensmad said:

I don't think either Cambuslang nor the West Region stated that was the actual reason for the postponement. 

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

Fair comment. I only read it on here and can't remember the source. Does anyone official have any details on the reason why then?

 

ETA- Also, a lack of reason is even smellier.

Edited by jimbaxters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Fair comment. I only read it on here and can't remember the source. Does anyone official have any details on the reason why then?

 

ETA- Also, a lack of reason is even smellier.

Talbot's official Twitter stated that the reason was due to 'flu, but Cambuslang's official Twitter and Facebook only stated that the match had been postponed and gave no reason.

I don't think the West Region actually stated anything about the postponement, but I am certain that they will have been given a reason why the game could not go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Talbot's official Twitter stated that the reason was due to 'flu, but Cambuslang's official Twitter and Facebook only stated that the match had been postponed and gave no reason.

I don't think the West Region actually stated anything about the postponement, but I am certain that they will have been given a reason why the game could not go ahead.

I'm hopeful Talbot will be on the ball with this. They are the real losers in this postponement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Talbot's official Twitter stated that the reason was due to 'flu, but Cambuslang's official Twitter and Facebook only stated that the match had been postponed and gave no reason.

I don't think the West Region actually stated anything about the postponement, but I am certain that they will have been given a reason why the game could not go ahead.

Do you know the real reason then Peter? Feel free to share with us not in the know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, john-m- said:

Do you know the real reason then Peter? Feel free to share with us not in the know 

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2019 at 10:32, john-m- said:

Do you know the real reason then Peter? Feel free to share with us not in the know 

No doubt questions will be asked at the next west region general meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Especially after the rumoured points deductions

Tell us more. :unsure2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Tell us more. :unsure2:

FOTJ loves a bit of not so subtle suggestion that he knows something we don't. The rascal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

FOTJ loves a bit of not so subtle suggestion that he knows something we don't. The rascal!

To be fair, I've heard some whispers myself, but I've got nothing concrete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×