Relegation

The Ilford Drummer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, glensmad said:

The West Region will know what reason was given for the game being unable to go ahead.

It was said at the time that players had flu. If that was the reason given to the league, I suspect they'll have provided medical certificates. No-one is kidded. Dreadful situation.

It was said at the time that players had flu. If that was the reason given to the league, I suspect they'll have provided medical certificates. No-one is kidded. Dreadful situation.

I don't think either Cambuslang nor the West Region stated that was the actual reason for the postponement. 

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

I don't think either Cambuslang nor the West Region stated that was the actual reason for the postponement. 

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Fair comment. I only read it on here and can't remember the source. Does anyone official have any details on the reason why then?

ETA- Also, a lack of reason is even smellier.

5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Fair comment. I only read it on here and can't remember the source. Does anyone official have any details on the reason why then?

ETA- Also, a lack of reason is even smellier.

Talbot's official Twitter stated that the reason was due to 'flu, but Cambuslang's official Twitter and Facebook only stated that the match had been postponed and gave no reason.

I don't think the West Region actually stated anything about the postponement, but I am certain that they will have been given a reason why the game could not go ahead.

39 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Talbot's official Twitter stated that the reason was due to 'flu, but Cambuslang's official Twitter and Facebook only stated that the match had been postponed and gave no reason.

I don't think the West Region actually stated anything about the postponement, but I am certain that they will have been given a reason why the game could not go ahead.

I'm hopeful Talbot will be on the ball with this. They are the real losers in this postponement. 

49 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Do you know the real reason then Peter? Feel free to share with us not in the know 

Archived