Heston rovers

I was also at the Lochar thistle vs Heston Rovers game yesterday, to answer your question I’m sure it’s Jamie Struthers still but I might be wrong their a club that don’t advertise much going on’s, but they do usually have a full complement in their dugout even sometimes looks a bit over crowded if that makes any sense, on the game the Anderson lad was plain and simple the difference between the two sides, pretty poor game that Heston will be kicking themselves for not leading early on by 1 if not 2, but every team needs that prolific striker at this level, Stranraer have 2, Bonnyton have 2 and Lochar have Anderson, he’s kind of doing what Soltys done for Threave last year he’s pulling Lochar by the scruf of the neck and getting them wins that without him I’m sure they wouldn’t be getting, keeping that lad fit and available will be the key to how Lochar do over the longevity of the season, two evenly matched sides but one had a striker who knew where the net was, as I mentioned before it’s no coincidence that the top 3 as it sits all have prolific strikers, Lochar are though more reliant one 1

Takin aboot dug outs where the Fraser lad in ours? Im hearing he’s not been it training anaw is he left ?is he still there ?if he hud left wid the club no say was not there at Threave and hearing he was not there yesterday anaw bloody need his encourage hope he’s no away but it looking like he is what the hell went wrong gid job Raymond is there but the Fraser lad was geed hope it will no go bad 

I was also at the Lochar thistle vs Heston Rovers game yesterday, to answer your question I’m sure it’s Jamie Struthers still but I might be wrong their a club that don’t advertise much going on’s, but they do usually have a full complement in their dugout even sometimes looks a bit over crowded if that makes any sense, on the game the Anderson lad was plain and simple the difference between the two sides, pretty poor game that Heston will be kicking themselves for not leading early on by 1 if not 2, but every team needs that prolific striker at this level, Stranraer have 2, Bonnyton have 2 and Lochar have Anderson, he’s kind of doing what Soltys done for Threave last year he’s pulling Lochar by the scruf of the neck and getting them wins that without him I’m sure they wouldn’t be getting, keeping that lad fit and available will be the key to how Lochar do over the longevity of the season, two evenly matched sides but one had a striker who knew where the net was, as I mentioned before it’s no coincidence that the top 3 as it sits all have prolific strikers, Lochar are though more reliant one 1

Heston binned the boy Milligan who scored 20 goals last season, don’t seem to play the boy Hughes who scored 20 odd and play the boy Mckie who got 30 odd out wide. Jamie Struthers and Craig Wilson are management team. One of the lowest scoring teams in the league. All been downhill after winning 9 out of 10 at the start of last season.

Think to be fair to Jamie and Craig, the Milligan boy dirtied his own ticket at Heston by playing for the Dalbeattie summer league team instead of Heston at the tail end of last season. He missed the last 5/6 games including a cup final.

Hughes boy has been playing and Mckie boy has been playing uptop and out wide this season. 

As for downhill since start of last season, that’s a bit harsh. 2 cup finals last year,  not the best season this year but it’s their first management job and are still learning. 2 good football people who will do really well over time. 

7 minutes ago, Dumfrieslad said:

At other clubs they might not have got the time. Went back at an alarming rate since start of last season. The league table doesn’t lie

Maybe since the start of last season but on the whole they finished 7th last year in a league of 15. Currently sitting 10th in a league of 16. So both seasons are much the same. Slightly worse this season so far but time to improve on it this season.

There’s a few teams fell at an alarming rate this season but I don’t think Heston are the worst. Threave, Mids and St Cuthberts are the biggest underachievers. Saints especially after splashing the money during the summer. Poor league campaigns and shockingly bad records in cup competitions. 

Maybe since the start of last season but on the whole they finished 7th last year in a league of 15. Currently sitting 10th in a league of 16. So both seasons are much the same. Slightly worse this season so far but time to improve on it this season.
There’s a few teams fell at an alarming rate this season but I don’t think Heston are the worst. Threave, Mids and St Cuthberts are the biggest underachievers. Saints especially after splashing the money during the summer. Poor league campaigns and shockingly bad records in cup competitions. 

But surely Heston should be looking to overtake these under achieving teams??? I’m sure they beat terrace twice last season!!! Beat Mids!!! and beat Saints !!! They’ve all went back but how have Heston done against them this season?? What players have changed??

4 minutes ago, Dumfrieslad said:

But surely Heston should be looking to overtake these under achieving teams??? I’m sure they beat terrace twice last season!!! Beat Mids!!! and beat Saints !!! They’ve all went back but how have Heston done against them this season?? What players have changed??

When have Heston ever finished above Threave and St Cuthberts in the south league since they joined? Have Heston ever finished in the top 4? 

You had a go at management but Heston have always been a mid table team, who have had some success in cups. Decent club, giving two young managers/coaches a chance.

They beat Mids at home, drew away today.

Lost 1-0 away to Threave (95th min)

Lost 2-0 home to St Cuthberts 

22 minutes ago, Blue red and white said:

Agreed.  Embarrassing when you look at how poor Threave and Saints have been in the league this season and consider how much they have spent on players. 

Anyone giving money to players in south league needs shot.

10 minutes ago, Dumfrieslad said:

You’ve no posted results last season?? Point is they are going backwards and they’ve no changed many players. I’m led to believe the current manager was hardly present during the start to last season. No young players coming through, no signing successes and no chance o any cup finals this season. Love your point of view though. It’s as you were, don’t improve

Think Mids beat them twice last year and Heston beat Threave and St Cuthberts once each and lost once each. 

Theres still cups cups to play so still have chances, still got chance to finish higher up the league than last season.

Whats your issue with the manager? You sound like you’ve just left the St Cuthberts job and are trying to start a witch-hunt against him.

Hes 34, still playing aswell as coaching/managing. Still learning his trade, of course he’s going to make mistakes but refreshing to see Heston back him. 

Pretty boy it’s a while since I’ve been destined as that champ [emoji23][emoji23] Heston from where they were last season should have been looking at top 4 but the management team have taken 70 odd goals out the team by releasing one player, no playing another and playing another out of position. It’s a learning curve though but even you and red blue and white must realise if you canny score goals you canny win games
You must realise your dreams are done and dusted just like your next dream Sunday school next