• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

I've got some in my toolbox, what else do we need?

Just £16 or if you are like me a "senior citizen" then £10 will do. You do get the food stall all to your selves mind you, and the south toilets if the Bovril is too peppery. Hope it will be as good as the last time ( up to 83 minutes) from my viewpoint but you will be hoping for that last 7 minute repeat. Enjoy the match.

We're long overdue a win against Raith, hoping it comes today. In the 4-3 game we were excellent for 87 minutes and minus an absolutely bizarre 5 minutes of football we would've ran out worthy winners. In the game at Starks just before Christmas I thought we looked quote useful but quick fire double we conceded knocked all the win out of our sails. Since that day our defence has statistically tightened up and a few victories have followed. Last week's excellent result gives us good ground to believe that we could take the 3 points today.

So close to being my first away game of the season but sadly not to be. I’ll just need to wait until next week to see us win again.

Great to see Vaughan and Bene sign up for the future and hopefully we manage to give Dingwall a run out to see what he can do. 

Hopefully we can get the 3 points against East Fife’s bogey team. COYR.

Role reversal now, though. We can’t get out. Wind has really whipped up since the goal.
Correct. Any confidence we took from last week evaporated when the ball hit the net. Struggling to do the basics at the moment, and the defence are somewhere between uneasy and panicky.

We've created a couple of half chances, but none of the front four are really firing, and Gillespie is sitting ten or fifteen yards deeper than he was last week.

McGlynn doing the same as his predecessors (Smith, Hughes & Locke) and hanging his midfield out to dry away from home by being so naive and getting outnumbered and totally overrun in the middle of the park. Gillespie & Wedderburn haven’t won a single thing in this game so far and as a result no service to forwards - dire.

Airdrie are really direct and we cannae really cope with it. McIntosh is really strong. Bene could have been off for the one he was booked. Absolutely poleaxed the boy, who’s head bounced off the ground such was the force of the impact. Iain Davidson is finished; completely and utterly, never been more obviously, can’t believe how bad he’s been, finished. Giving the fans the shh constantly.

Definite penalty too, btw. We had a chance to clear it but were too slow and the boy got his toe to it before Nat (?) cleaned him out. We’ve offered little. Armstrong doesn’t look arsed. Having watched approximately 0 minutes of him in action and having heard his name for the first time this week I reckon we should get Tony Dingwall on to score a brace and win us the game.

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

If we can just fast forward to early May so we can get on with Snakey Ray's Falkirk side beating us to keep us down, that would be appreciated. 

Such arrogance in assuming one will even reach playoffs.

#Pleasing

Archived