• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the equaliser offside?  I'm not 100% convinced,  the scorer did steal a yard on that side but Crighton may be playing him on.

No doubt though about the Stewart injury.  Benedictus should have walked for that challenge, a clear attempt to injure a player who has been our most dangerous threat lately.   Leading with the elbow and very late...  sorry, straight red all day long.    

20190113_101943.jpg

20190113_102042.jpg

Don’t get me wrong I know yesterday was always going to be a much harder game than last week but this is how i seen it:

Nisbet goes off last week and we play the same as if he was still on kept it on the ground and played it around. The problem with yesterday is just because Duggan looks like a bigger lad he doesn’t seem like someone you can keep hoofing the ball up to. He got the odd flick on but just didn’t seem to work for him yesterday

As has been said, we probably had the best of the first half with Raith dominating the second.  For all their pressure though, we'd the best chances.

If Robertson scores the 1 on 1 the game changes completely. I don't think Raith could have come back from that. They looked fairly toothless in attack. 

Both 'keepers made excellent saves and a draw was probably a fair result, though our wee spell of pressure at the end could have snatched the points.

Been a big critic, but McDonald had a good game. 

The manager is making a silk purse from this pigs ear and should be commended for the job he's done.

On to stop the treble-treble.

2 hours ago, Pesadilla said:

As has been said, we probably had the best of the first half with Raith dominating the second.  For all their pressure though, we'd the best chances.

If Robertson scores the 1 on 1 the game changes completely. I don't think Raith could have come back from that. They looked fairly toothless in attack. 

Both 'keepers made excellent saves and a draw was probably a fair result, though our wee spell of pressure at the end could have snatched the points.

Been a big critic, but McDonald had a good game. 

The manager is making a silk purse from this pigs ear and should be commended for the job he's done.

On to stop the treble-treble.

Toothless in attack.You do know we lost scotlands top scorer last week.

Archived