• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same Duggan who scored 14 for a very poor EF last season in the same league. Another example of the big team in the league thinking they're better than they are!!!
Don't think we're better than we are. We are a bang average league one side. If you want to get promoted though you need a better player then Duggan up top.

Ian Murray's match comments, pretty much what most people were thinking tonight. Great to hear even just a snippet of what he wants to do here, I for one cannot wait or help get excited to see what happens.

Hopefully we can get the 3 points against East Fife’s bogey team. COYR.

Not our bogey team mate, granted they are going up "dormy hole" against us now this season, but they're not our bogey team!!!
Now, Dumbarton on the other hand...

Really enjoyed that today. Once we got our goal we controlled the first half and should have went in 2-0 if Robbo's chance had landed at a forwards feet. Raith were the better team in the 2nd and Hutton pulled off 3 (?) excellent saves. Raith's goal was coming. Would've been good to nick it at the end in revenge for the 1st game earlier in the season but it wasn't to be. Another couple of cracking saves from the Raith keeper. I liked Murray's comments about the crowds reaction at the end. That's all we need to see, if the team provides the effort, guts and organisation, we'll play our part. More of that and you'll bring them back through the gates. Happy with the draw and we're going in the right direction  

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Ding Dang Doo said:
2 hours ago, kev23 said:

Shut up you dribbling moron.

So you think it's acceptable for our chairman to behave in that way?

Doubt most folk are bothered. 

He's a supporter at the end of the day. Sometimes it just gets the better of you. 

I can see how David Hutton got MOM for those saves but it was a close run thing for Keiran Mcdonald who was really good in defence and attack. I wonder if the injury (assault?) on Scott Stewart left us with  less of an attacking edge on the right ; he has been known to miss chances but I think he would have taken the Robertson chance.  Great saves by Raith goalie as we almost got a winner.  Two hand balls to stop attacks by Airdrie but no cards?  had not seen the ref before but heh hoh it was an OK show by him

Poor penalty to give away given that the lad is going nowhere with it, and effectively running into Crane. 

That save from Hutton to stop the Vaughan shot is incredible.  Likewise, Robbie Thomson's at the end is brilliant. 

Seemed to create a lot in the second half. Pretty incredible that this season we've not scored any goals as a result of a corner since Caley away, and not scored a header at a corner since Murray scored on the second last day of last season. Defensively, I'm very much of the view we should be getting Davo out for a bit, but the likelyhood is he'll still be in as experience for the Pars game. 

League over, which we already knew. 

8 hours ago, WhoAmI said:

Poor return by scottydog, called out. Game, set and match to Stevo fife

This?

From a Fife Fan who doesn't even know who he is.

Away and play a game of scrabble with Tazz, that should keep you both occupied until May.

Poor penalty to give away given that the lad is going nowhere with it, and effectively running into Crane. 
That save from Hutton to stop the Vaughan shot is incredible.  Likewise, Robbie Thomson's at the end is brilliant. 
Seemed to create a lot in the second half. Pretty incredible that this season we've not scored any goals as a result of a corner since Caley away, and not scored a header at a corner since Murray scored on the second last day of last season. Defensively, I'm very much of the view we should be getting Davo out for a bit, but the likelyhood is he'll still be in as experience for the Pars game. 
League over, which we already knew. 

Were one of the goals away to Stenny not from a corner?

Archived