• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

1 minute ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Look out for the yellow tape .

I've got some in my toolbox, what else do we need?

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

I've got some in my toolbox, what else do we need?

Just £16 or if you are like me a "senior citizen" then £10 will do. You do get the food stall all to your selves mind you, and the south toilets if the Bovril is too peppery. Hope it will be as good as the last time ( up to 83 minutes) from my viewpoint but you will be hoping for that last 7 minute repeat. Enjoy the match.

We're long overdue a win against Raith, hoping it comes today. In the 4-3 game we were excellent for 87 minutes and minus an absolutely bizarre 5 minutes of football we would've ran out worthy winners. In the game at Starks just before Christmas I thought we looked quote useful but quick fire double we conceded knocked all the win out of our sails. Since that day our defence has statistically tightened up and a few victories have followed. Last week's excellent result gives us good ground to believe that we could take the 3 points today.

So close to being my first away game of the season but sadly not to be. I’ll just need to wait until next week to see us win again.

Great to see Vaughan and Bene sign up for the future and hopefully we manage to give Dingwall a run out to see what he can do. 

Hopefully we can get the 3 points against East Fife’s bogey team. COYR.

My wee lads not feeling great so I'm not making the trip.

Live commentary from the Raith TV guys for me

100% a penalty. Tripped by a dangling leg.

Pretty much the first time Airdrie had been out their own half, mind. No need to panic.

Role reversal now, though. We can’t get out. Wind has really whipped up since the goal.

Role reversal now, though. We can’t get out. Wind has really whipped up since the goal.
Correct. Any confidence we took from last week evaporated when the ball hit the net. Struggling to do the basics at the moment, and the defence are somewhere between uneasy and panicky.

We've created a couple of half chances, but none of the front four are really firing, and Gillespie is sitting ten or fifteen yards deeper than he was last week.

As soon as we go behind in games, it's absolute groundhog day. The other team show structure and we have nothing to break it down. Listening to RaithTV and it sounds like Airdrie should be 2 up and have had the better chances. 

McGlynn doing the same as his predecessors (Smith, Hughes & Locke) and hanging his midfield out to dry away from home by being so naive and getting outnumbered and totally overrun in the middle of the park. Gillespie & Wedderburn haven’t won a single thing in this game so far and as a result no service to forwards - dire.

Airdrie are really direct and we cannae really cope with it. McIntosh is really strong. Bene could have been off for the one he was booked. Absolutely poleaxed the boy, who’s head bounced off the ground such was the force of the impact. Iain Davidson is finished; completely and utterly, never been more obviously, can’t believe how bad he’s been, finished. Giving the fans the shh constantly.

Definite penalty too, btw. We had a chance to clear it but were too slow and the boy got his toe to it before Nat (?) cleaned him out. We’ve offered little. Armstrong doesn’t look arsed. Having watched approximately 0 minutes of him in action and having heard his name for the first time this week I reckon we should get Tony Dingwall on to score a brace and win us the game.

If we can just fast forward to early May so we can get on with Snakey Ray's Falkirk side beating us to keep us down, that would be appreciated. 

Edited by Michael W

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

If we can just fast forward to early May so we can get on with Snakey Ray's Falkirk side beating us to keep us down, that would be appreciated. 

Such arrogance in assuming one will even reach playoffs.

#Pleasing