• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Such arrogance in assuming Esat Fife will even reach playoffs.

#Pleasing

Clearly the "altitude"  is affecting some EF fans!   Must be a long time since they were this high in the tables.........30+ years?...;)

27 minutes ago, Michael W said:

If we can just fast forward to early May so we can get on with Snakey Ray's Falkirk side beating us to keep us down, that would be appreciated. 

Are you being optimistic or pessimistic?

Do you think we’ll win our first play-off semi-Final or do you think we’ll finish 4th?

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Are you being optimistic or pessimistic?

Do you think we’ll win our first play-off semi-Final or do you think we’ll finish 4th?

Good question. Honestly not sure!

Either way will be the cherry on a shit season. 

In isolation a draw away to an in form Airdrie is a decent result. We were really in the situation of not being able to drop any points in order to catch Arbroath which will never happen.

Defeat next week and it will be pretty dull until the play offs. Sounds at least like there weren’t any attitude problems today.

When was the last time we lost at Airdrie? Seems like we have a good record against them in recent times.

Both keepers made big saves in that second half, but neither team were good enough to deserve three points.

I'd really struggle to pick a Rovers man of the match from that. We weren't abysmal, not like we have been at some points this season, but I don't think you could say anybody really acquitted themselves well.

Both substitutes were alright. Dingwall showed more in his time on the pitch than Armstrong, without being outstanding.

Duggan and Buchanan didn't seem to have clear roles and responsibilities. For next week, I'd drop either of one of them and play the other up top in McGlynn's original 4-2-3-1 with Vaughan central. If Nisbet's fit again, drop both.

4 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Good question. Honestly not sure!

Either way will be the cherry on a shit season. 

Raith Rovers FC: 2018/19 Play-off Winners. I can see it now.

This book must be working wonders.

75ED43CF-801E-4311-B721-ED6996A2A050.png

4 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

When was the last time we lost at Airdrie? Seems like we have a good record against them in recent times.

Don't know if I'm reading this wrong, but looks like at least 10 (now 11) games!!

FB_IMG_1547312556234.jpg

Pummelled Airdrie second half, keeper with a few crazy saves that I don’t think he knew much about but then Robbie Thomson keeps us a point with two fantastic saves at the death. Hard to see how we’ll win the league now, tbh. However many points we drop will be irrelevant because Arbroath are on track to be the best third tier side Scotland has ever seen, which is commendable.

Davidson is, and listen close here, finished. A great servant, but he’s not a player who should be playing every minute of every game - but he will continue to do so.

We’re a better team than Airdrie, of that I have no doubt, but in the first half especially they were more fired up and first to every ball.

Archived