• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Right, what about this - 

Ridgers

Donaldson McCart Tremarco

Doran Welsh Polworth McHattie

Walsh

White Oakley

Doohan

Smith
Bell
Rose
Harvie

Geggan
Docherty
Crawford
McDaid

Moffat
Shankland

Subs; Hare-Reid, Higgins, Ecrepont, Kerr, McGuffie, McCowan, Moore

Doohan

Smith
Bell
Rose
Harvie

Geggan
Docherty
Crawford
McDaid

Moffat
Shankland

Subs; Hare-Reid, Higgins, Ecrepont, Kerr, McGuffie, McCowan, Moore
I think he'll play Kerr in the middle, but not sure who with.

I thought Kerr looked great for 5-10 minutes yesterday and then was off the pace. Hopefully getting minutes under his belt will help.

Who would be the best partner for him with Murdoch out? Who covers more ground between doc and robbie? Probably doc I reckon.

I think he'll play Kerr in the middle, but not sure who with.

I thought Kerr looked great for 5-10 minutes yesterday and then was off the pace. Hopefully getting minutes under his belt will help.

Who would be the best partner for him with Murdoch out? Who covers more ground between doc and robbie? Probably doc I reckon.

I thought Kerr was brought back far too quickly. Docherty looked ok when he came on.

Crawford though covered a lot of ground yesterday and it’s more a case of who partners him in the middle out of Doc or Kerr. If Kerr isn’t fully fit then based on yesterday I wouldn’t play him.

I thought Kerr was brought back far too quickly. Docherty looked ok when he came on.

Crawford though covered a lot of ground yesterday and it’s more a case of who partners him in the middle out of Doc or Kerr. If Kerr isn’t fully fit then based on yesterday I wouldn’t play him.
Is it not about match sharpness though? It's difficult because he probably needs game time but you don't want to give him it if it weakens the midfield.

I actually fancy us this week. Inverness will surely attack us, they've only seen us with 11 men for what, 25 mins back in August and have a manager in a position that he knows setting up to contain Ayr Utd and play on the break will not go down well with the fans at all.  

For me it's the best possible fixture for Ayr this week.   Hope Shakland is back. McCall saying he is 'almost certain' gives me the fear though. 

Willie Collum ref for this one.

Let’s just not bother with this one eh lads

Too obvious. Incoming eight goal thriller.

Hmm no one expected us to beat DU 5-0 in fact I thought we’d get beat so you might not be far off.

On 1/6/2019 at 20:22, Highland Capital said:

Right, what about this - 

Ridgers

Donaldson McCart Tremarco

Doran Welsh Polworth McHattie

Walsh

White Oakley

That team will play so narrow, especially with Doran always wanting to cut inside we would have so much ground for Donaldson to cover.

Given how lightweight we are in the middle of the park,  Robbo should consider moving Carlos as a holding midfielder/enforcer and try let Polly & Doran play more freely. Also wouldnt go for 2 up front - why do folks think Oakley & White are the stellar partnership when they both are so similar.

Just play 4-4-1-1 and hope we can contain Shankland and shitefest the game to a 0-0 or even sneak a 1-0.

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

At least we're guaranteed a sending off in the match, just don't know who for, but probably ourselves again.

Is it unrealistic to think we might have Erskine playing for us in this game?

8 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ooooh, not again. Curse this winter break!CRETAalRPRHnkPD-800x450-noPad.jpg.3e3e60b909d80f310c8b1a132576c690.jpg

7 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:
On 06/01/2019 at 16:13, Trogdor said:
A drab dour affair beckons... 

Too obvious. Incoming eight goal thriller.

I hope you're right.

21 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

He'll need a police guard to keep him safe from the baying crowds that will have gathered outside the stadium pre match.

44 minutes ago, RiG said:

He'll need a police guard to keep him safe from the baying crowds that will have gathered outside the stadium pre match.

Anyone got his number ????

41 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Any word from Somerset if there will be anyone in or out before Saturdays game?

Be surprised if we signed anyone before the game,  unless we get another Fri-yay surprise. Think most of us are probably more concerned with the team news tomorrow and our injury situation.

The Ayrshire Post preview doesn't fill me with confidence for this one - possibly going into this one with 9 players missing!  Although surely  a few of them will make it. 

Thought we might be a wee bit luckier this season on the injury front but doesn't look like it.

At least we have more cover this season in most areas.

A wee signing for the weekend would give everyone a bit of a lift I think.