• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

14 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

There’s a bunch of them who are complete cretins, and yet they wonder why so many people won’t join in singing with them - no fucking wonder.

I saw some people getting on Ferguson's back yesterday saying some real nasty stuff, hardly a "confidence booster" when a player is coming on from the bench too

The abuse of Moore was ridiculous. A guy clearly low on confidence, and every time he went near the ball there were seething nutters going bezerk.

Wondered why we took off Mcdaid yesterday seemed to be the only player giving them problems and they were cautious with , after seeing the replay I can see why he makes a terrible pass in the middle of the park straight to them which led to  the build up to there goal.

Moffat who I thought played quite well really has to take those chances which weren't that clear cut from our end but on replay are real chances

Bell and Harvei also culpable, stop the cross they don't score and then Bell gets caught in the jump or no jump in his case, also thought the keeper was a bit slow down to it.

When Mcdade got taken off he throws a water bottle at McCall which hits him and he looked furious.

Moore  I've said all I need to on him, not even second divisions standard juniors here he comes, McCall looked really fed up with him had to alter the whole shape of the team when he took him off

Harvie meandering about the pitch as if he had a bag of coal on his back Especially at there goal took for ever to get out  to the player crossing the ball

Wondered why we took off Mcdaid yesterday seemed to be the only player giving them problems and they were cautious with , after seeing the replay I can see why he makes a terrible pass in the middle of the park straight to them which led to  the build up to there goal.
Moffat who I thought played quite well really has to take those chances which weren't that clear cut from our end but on replay are real chances
Bell and Harvei also culpable, stop the cross they don't score and then Bell gets caught in the jump or no jump in his case, also thought the keeper was a bit slow down to it.
When Mcdade got taken off he throws a water bottle at McCall which hits him and he looked furious.
Moore  I've said all I need to on him, not even second divisions standard juniors here he comes, McCall looked really fed up with him had to alter the whole shape of the team when he took him off
Harvie meandering about the pitch as if he had a bag of coal on his back Especially at there goal took for ever to get out  to the player crossing the ball

So a guy who scored 27 goals last season suddenly isn’t even good enough for the league below?

Don’t talk pish. He’s a lower to mid table Championship striker if you play to his strengths.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So a guy who scored 27 goals last season suddenly isn’t even good enough for the league below?

Don’t talk pish. He’s a lower to mid table Championship striker if you play to his strengths.

I was surprised he  got taken off for McCowan though.

Only one guy talking pish , you trying to defend him

Yep shock horror a fan defending a player who had the best goal to minute ratio of any striker in the league last season.

Saying that Moore is junior level proves what a zoomer you actually are.

I was surprised he  got taken off for McCowan though.

Was more surprised Higgins came on for McDaid.

Throwing McCowan on appeared to be an act of desperation.

47 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was more surprised Higgins came on for McDaid.

Throwing McCowan on appeared to be an act of desperation.

I didn't think much of McCowan when he came on, although he hasn't had a lot of game time.

As for Moore, I really like his work rate, but I just don't believe he's good enough technically.

I actually thought McCowan was okay when he first came on with a couple of nice touches, until we then started just playing long balls to him that he had absolutely no chance of winning.

Thought Moore’s biggest failing yesterday was his failure to hold the ball up, although in fairness it wasn’t all his fault as half the balls were shelled in his direction at head height.

Wasn't at the game but from the highlights Moore did a fantastic dummy that set up Moffat for his one on one chance that he should've scored. Also Moore sent in the cross that Moff should have finished off.

I think the Moff we are seeing now is the same one Dunfermline had - seems to miss loads of chances but does a ton of work and link up play and is invaluable to a team.